SAU Community

Hellaflush Fitment , Police Question

littletimmy

My brother got done for fitment, said the tyres stick out too much from guards and its unsafe, or some BS I think that was when he had to get a engineers

Edit: I mean sure his wheels / tyres were flush but nothing too bad.. so yeah just depends on the officer I guess

lol...

Flush fitment and outside the guards = no longer flush.

outside the guards can get you defected, simple as that.

All it will come down too is the officer at that point in time. Some will get pinned, others wont.

Just remember if you do get pinned/pulled over for it - then it's likely you'll get reamed for other stuff.

I'm a bit fan of less attention, the cheaper/easier your life is :D

i got told my tyres were sooooo stretched it was the "most unroadworthy car" they'd seen in a long time and they could fly off at any time!

infact i was LUCKY they let me drive home they said normally they'd make me get it towed.

so yeh cops dig it alright.

id say if you wana be doin it right aim for about 18x10.5 +15 front and 18x11 -10 rear with 225/35 all round

dey hatin'?

Yeah bro!

;)

i got told my tyres were sooooo stretched it was the "most unroadworthy car" they'd seen in a long time and they could fly off at any time!

infact i was LUCKY they let me drive home they said normally they'd make me get it towed.

so yeh cops dig it alright.

id say if you wana be doin it right aim for about 18x10.5 +15 front and 18x11 -10 rear with 225/35 all round

How do you know what car littletimmy has and give measurements?

:D

been riding flush and low enough to take out cats eyes with the sump plate in the ceffy for 2.3 years now. Never been hassled by the cops. Don't drive like a tard and they will usually leave you alone.

Also mexican is not just illegal, bros don't let bros ride mexican. Flush is not illegal.

been riding flush and low enough to take out cats eyes with the sump plate in the ceffy for 2.3 years now. Never been hassled by the cops. Don't drive like a tard and they will usually leave you alone.

Also mexican is not just illegal, bros don't let bros ride mexican. Flush is not illegal.

Maybe because you never drive :mad:

i've been defected 3 times in 12 months because of my fitment in my s14.

i always got the story that, if i hit some kid my evil wheels would suck the kid under the car LOL

LOL think of the children before you run flush wheels dude!

lols but at least it looks epic. that's the same bullshit they use for too low.

my front is very slightly sunken, rear is flush with camber then again, car is stock height to doesn't really matter.

avoid certain areas(like knox) and you should be alright.

Edited by Peter89