SAU Community

R32 Gt-r 21st Anniversary Wrap-up Thread

GTR-N1

Thanks Blitz :)

Joeley - Sweet pics mate!

Although, You need to tone down on adding so much contrast, its too saturated and has kind of a pink cast to some of the photos. I like some of your compositions. Keep it up mate.

Thanks Blitz :)

Joeley - Sweet pics mate!

Although, You need to tone down on adding so much contrast, its too saturated and has kind of a pink cast to some of the photos. I like some of your compositions. Keep it up mate.

thanks mate, yea i edited them on the plasma tv at home and only really noticed how saturated they were once i got to work, oh well :worship:

I used to use a 50" TV for web browsing - Was friggin awesome!!!

But TV's work in sRGB color space. Not Adobe RGB. They are also WELL off in colour calibration.

Oh well, was just letting you know :down:

He's a skyline fan?

Bring him to a Texi as a passenger in an entered car, there was a young bloke there last time as a passenger in (I think) his older brothers car. You have never seen a kid smile as much as that kid haha

YEs he has been programmed well. He is only 6... is he still OK to be a passenger?

^^^ This little boy's face says it all !!!!

Do you remember your admiration for cars when you were this young, guys ???

I'm loving the pics !!!

Can't wait till Eric's "teaser" becomes the "crowd pleaser" !!!

Ha ha.. you should have seen him when he won a 1:18 scale calsonic R32. He took to school for news today bless him!

does anyone know who got videos of the 33's leaving?

I got some video, Joel, but it was hard with the traffic (both people and other cars). I'll be giving it to Eric to add to whatever he's producing, hopefully it turned out good enough.

I used to use a 50" TV for web browsing - Was friggin awesome!!!

But TV's work in sRGB color space. Not Adobe RGB. They are also WELL off in colour calibration.

Oh well, was just letting you know :down:

Yep, I've also learnt that too - I was using a 40" LCD TV here but the screen is very dark (even though it's been colour calibrated), so now I do all my PP on the laptop (also calibrated).

YEs he has been programmed well. He is only 6... is he still OK to be a passenger?

Hahaha, that's awesome! Yep, as long as you sign a disclaimer, then it's fine.

It's times like this i wish everything didn't go to sh*t and i could've kept organising it...oh well...dems the breaks....still have an R33 cruise to have lol..

someone please do me a favour tho and write an article for performance imports..it'd be cool if we could get each Anniversary cruise in there!

Wish you were there too Nick!

At least you stitched up the Meguiar's linky > and they came good - in spades.

Matt is communicating with Jason Round to author the article for this R32 21st - cannot wait :blush:

In fact, it was you too, who created a link with Jason last year to write up the article on the R34 GT-R 10th Anniv. > Many Thanks

Well this is where the 1/10 scale Winfield GTR ended up, thought I would let it spend some quality time with the winning GTR before it moves inside on display and for our baby boy that will arrive in next few weeks to play with when he grows up.

Looking forward to see some more video footage looks great so far :(

Awesome photo! BTW It was great to meet you and Bianca and see the red beast again.

:blush: which is why you didn't get to claim the one you won :D

I still haven't taken my navara tshirt or hat off, and I am typing one handed because my navara beer cooler is in the other.

My navara will be so proud of me when it gets home from Bathurst tomorrow

:P

Ha ha.. you should have seen him when he won a 1:18 scale calsonic R32. He took to school for news today bless him!

Hi Dan,

Well there's another "Show 'n Tell" item your young lad should take to school.

I forgot to give you the other prize of the "R32.GTR" show number plate. It's something you can at least aspire to. :P

PM me with your address please?

+

The Prizes for "Best Concours R32 GT-R" still haven't been collected (ie the ex-Skaife burgundy R32 GT-R - that looks so new!!!).

Can you PM me too please? They're worth over $200 and my fingers are getting sticky... :blush:

+

The Prize for "Best Interstate R32" is still to be collected.

Can you PM me with your address please Kat? Fancy winning again eh? :)

+

***Edit:-

The Booby Prize for the pink "BLOND" plate still has to be collected. Do you know it can only be fitted upside-down?

Can the owner of the cute dark matt black R33 with messages all over the bodywork eg "Insert Bog Here" etc please PM me too?

You realise too eh, that you need to photograph your car with this plate "ON" for the purposes of this thread??? :(

+

Any winners who wish to have their Award Certificates signed by Terry Ashwood, please PM me for my address and I'll forward them on to him. Anyone who's also going to SAU's "A Night With Jim Richards" might wish to also take those Award Certificates to get them signed by 'Gentleman Jim' on the night. :D

:P which is why you didn't get to claim the one you won :rofl:

I still haven't taken my navara tshirt or hat off, and I am typing one handed because my navara beer cooler is in the other.

My navara will be so proud of me when it gets home from Bathurst tomorrow

Doh,i was at the rear of the 33's ,caught every red light,lost sight of every one an had to cruise up the highway to the cinema by myself.Total bummer,missed out on a prize too,dam. :)

Doh,i was at the rear of the 33's ,caught every red light,lost sight of every one an had to cruise up the highway to the cinema by myself.Total bummer,missed out on a prize too,dam. :D

It's a big responsibility to be an official Organiser at the back of a Group.

You help the stragglers...

...in this case, yourself :banana:

Hi Dan,

Well there's another "Show 'n Tell" item your young lad should take to school.

I forgot to give you the other prize of the "R32.GTR" show number plate. It's something you can at least aspire to. :devil:

PM me with your address please?

It must belong to someone else Terry as we got one on the day.... I guess I could pretend and have one on the back of the car too!