SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

CHanged oil to Nulon 10-40 fully synthetic, seems to be revving much more freely.

Don't leave that in for too long Dave being that it is mineral based - regardless of what they say on the bottle/website.

It was crap in my wife's Magna after 6,000kms (engine became noticeably rattlier the longer it was in there) and only 3.8L came out (5L went in) when it was dumped after 8,000kms.

It will probably be okay for 5,000kms, but don't push it further than that.

Edited by iamhe77

Modded the wiring for my uprated fuel pump. Ended up taking out the rear seat base, drivers seat and all the boot trim because I wanted to run the new wire in the same place as all the original wiring. Took me a long time, but worth it to do the job properly. Now I have full voltage at my pump instead of only 11.8V.

Also fitted GTR triple gauge unit and moved my wideband gauge, but that's another story..

Today... I bought it!!

Hi All,

Been reading these forums for a while now whilst I've been looking for a Stag. Now I finally have something to post.

Managed to be the winning bidder on this baby overnight last night. '98 S2 Dayz, Twin Roofs, Tripto-Auto, Heated Leather Seats! :thumbsup:

1.jpg

3.jpg

19.jpg

If all goes well I'll hopefully have the car by end of October. At that point I'll no doubt be scouring these forums for as much info as I can muster. I can't wait to rip off that ugly-as steering wheel cover and give the mats a clean.

Edited by comieodor

Had mine stolen tonight

you flamin mongrels better hope we don't find you

keep an eye out for all my parts

260rs rear bar,sideskirts

g-squared white dash

rear guard flares

masa wing

twin straight pipe exhaust

I'm absolutley f**ken gutted

that thing has had so much time and money put into it since I bought it

and some banana is out there now either thrashing or stripping it right now

good luck selling (or getting around) on those wheels

everybody on sau-sa knows them and if anyone see them on your car,your in a world of trouble

if anyone is a member on ns.com

could you please post it for me? Pm me if you want more details

it's been reported,I have a description of the person seen lurking before it went missing

plus buddy,if you read this

your on camera!! And I've got footage

Sounds like this tool needs some contact counseling to let them know the error of their ways in taking cars that don't belong to them. Good luck getting your Stagea back, hopefully in one piece & not f**kedup.

5k service + fuel filter (which I i'm pretty sure has been there since factory :ermm: )

Filter was a bitch!

CHanged oil to Nulon 10-40 fully synthetic, seems to be revving much more freely. IT's having a lot of trouble holding traction, mind you it is damp. I'll have to wait until it's dry for a proper test.

Rear upper camber arms have arrived also, will put them in soon.

uh oh

Don't leave that in for too long Dave being that it is mineral based - regardless of what they say on the bottle/website.

It was crap in my wife's Magna after 6,000kms (engine became noticeably rattlier the longer it was in there) and only 3.8L came out (5L went in) when it was dumped after 8,000kms.

It will probably be okay for 5,000kms, but don't push it further than that.

^^^ x2, i ran nulon in my r32 but didn't put enough k's on it to notice, then ran it in my stag and once it cracked about 5000 kms it started to get loud

gulf western sougi s6000 all the way

RBD2, that's rotten, hope it turns up unmolested.

Finally fitted my trans cooler and some new smd parker globes, nice white light, not blue like my last pov set. Jeez I hate getting those globes out, even with the bar off and the lights halfway out it's a pain!

that is a sickening feeling, rod.

i hope that it turns out for the best.

i'd also be having a think back on who has come to see the car, i know you had it for sale - this is the reason that when i'm selling a car i always meet the person at a public location like a petrol station or a car wash, some of these 'prospective buyers' aren't looking to purchase your car, they're just scoping out how secure the vehicle is, finding out what hours you work, and who is at home at what times etc....it sucks but it's true.

Modded the wiring for my uprated fuel pump. Ended up taking out the rear seat base, drivers seat and all the boot trim because I wanted to run the new wire in the same place as all the original wiring. Took me a long time, but worth it to do the job properly. Now I have full voltage at my pump instead of only 11.8V.

Also fitted GTR triple gauge unit and moved my wideband gauge, but that's another story..

How did you connect the triple cluster?do they have any connection that fit straight up?

Edited by southern_tango

Lost half my passenger weather strip last week on the way to ballarat

so I pulled the rest of it off as well as the drivers side strip

Christ it's a mess of tape and glue under there tho

any advice on the best way to get all the shit off?

how'd you go with this, mine are borken and need to be removed too

got the plenum spacer installed tonight.thanks to iamhe77, although it didnt all go to plan and was being a bitch (stupid studs that dont want to come out) in the end we settled for leaving out 2 bolts. hoping it wouldnt leak..(arranged to fix it in the next few weeks)

THE VERDICT....

THE.... BEST... MOD... EVER

ive only got a cat back zaust and f**k. the car HAULS ASS. seriously. soooooooo much nicer to drive. it just goes. theres so much torque. i thought the car went well before this spacer. but wow.

DEFINATLEY WORTH THE MONEY... DEFINATLEY!!!!

seriously get your kit. and get it installed.

rapt!