SAU Community

750hp Sr20det Street / Race Engine

Hey people,

After upgrading the setup again, I have decided to let go of this magnificent combo. It has travelled 8,000k's and has aside from one broken rocker arm from a missed shift at the strip, it has never missed a beat.

Most people know the car, many of you have seen it perform. I have run a 9.6 second pass @ 144 mph on radials in the S13 on 609hp, since then it has made 651hp (486kW) at the wheels and run 148.98mph through the traps. That means it has the potential to run a low 9 in a full weight street car and drive home from the track like nothing happened. Despite the level of mods, it putts around like a normal SR with cams, doesn't get hot, doesn't chew oil, starts every morning and absolutely punishes just about anything that comes near it.

This is the heart of the fastest 4 cylinder in the country on radials, without the use of nitrous.

Not for an inexperienced driver, I cannot stress that enough!

I will give the purchaser a full spec list, but will give you a basic list. Please don't pick my brain for the finer details, as it took R & D to get this right. Built by Advance Motor Mechanics in Strathfield at a cost of double the asking price.

It includes:

Tomei pistons 20thou over

Tomei Rods

HKS Cams, valve springs

Tomei head gasket

Ported and polished head

ACL Race bearings

Nitrided crank

Precision billet turbocharger (less than 500km's old)

6Boost Twin scroll manifold

Twin Tial external wastegates and screamer pipes

Bored out GReddy plenum

Plazmaman 72mm throttle body customised to fit plenum

Sard fuel rail

Bosch ID2000 injectors

Trust baffled, extended sump

Tuned by JEM on E85

Performance: 485kW on 39psi (E85) Makes 20psi @ 4500 and 280kW

The engine is among the most lively available, also have a smaller exhaust housing which would bring the powerband 500rpm lower and make it mega zippy for those who are lag conscious. This is an 8 second setup in a lighter car and it will do it all day.

If you're considering building something big, save yourself a fortune and the guesswork with this proven combo, I can guarantee you there is no faster street SR than this in the country.

Obviously there is more to mention, if you are seriously interested give me a call on 0430 767 845. Serious enquiries only please, I did advertise it last year and had plenty of dreamers (understandably)

Can be seen on this link 15 second in

To be featured in upcoming Motive DVD Drag Challenge (March 2011)

NO EXPENSE SPARED, ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST PARTS FROM JAPAN AND THE USA!

Cheers,

PJ

f9kto6.jpg

118lwlj.jpg

2pqqst2.jpg

Cannot speak highly enough of this freak of an SR. Without doubt the toughest in the country!

The cost of R&D alone to get this combo to where it is today is more WAY more than the asking price.

And is certainly a serious bit of gear :)

15k is a bargain, good luck with the sale Paul.

Hey people,

After upgrading the setup again, I have decided to let go of this magnificent combo. It has travelled 8,000k's and has aside from one broken rocker arm from a missed shift at the strip, it has never missed a beat.

Most people know the car, many of you have seen it perform. I have run a 9.6 second pass @ 144 mph on radials in the S13 on 609hp, since then it has made 651hp (486kW) at the wheels and run 148.98mph through the traps. That means it has the potential to run a low 9 in a full weight street car and drive home from the track like nothing happened. Despite the level of mods, it putts around like a normal SR with cams, doesn't get hot, doesn't chew oil, starts every morning and absolutely punishes just about anything that comes near it.

This is the heart of the fastest 4 cylinder in the country on radials, without the use of nitrous.

Not for an inexperienced driver, I cannot stress that enough!

I will give the purchaser a full spec list, but will give you a basic list. Please don't pick my brain for the finer details, as it took R & D to get this right. Built by Advance Motor Mechanics in Strathfield at a cost of double the asking price.

It includes:

Tomei pistons 20thou over

Tomei Rods

HKS Cams, valve springs

Tomei head gasket

Ported and polished head

ACL Race bearings

Nitrided crank

Precision billet turbocharger (less than 500km's old)

6Boost Twin scroll manifold

Twin Tial external wastegates and screamer pipes

Bored out GReddy plenum

Plazmaman 72mm throttle body customised to fit plenum

Sard fuel rail

Bosch ID2000 injectors

Trust baffled, extended sump

Tuned by JEM on E85

Performance: 485kW on 39psi (E85) Makes 20psi @ 4500 and 280kW

The engine is among the most lively available, also have a smaller exhaust housing which would bring the powerband 500rpm lower and make it mega zippy for those who are lag conscious. This is an 8 second setup in a lighter car and it will do it all day.

If you're considering building something big, save yourself a fortune and the guesswork with this proven combo, I can guarantee you there is no faster street SR than this in the country.

Obviously there is more to mention, if you are seriously interested give me a call on 0430 767 845. Serious enquiries only please, I did advertise it last year and had plenty of dreamers (understandably)

Can be seen on this link 15 second in

To be featured in upcoming Motive DVD Drag Challenge (March 2011)

NO EXPENSE SPARED, ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST PARTS FROM JAPAN AND THE USA!

Cheers,

PJ

f9kto6.jpg

118lwlj.jpg

2pqqst2.jpg

FREE BUMP FOR A TUFF ENGINE.