SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

My old aerial had a screw to hold the mast in place where as the mast screws into a pivot thread and the mast locks itself and makes it easier to remove

Just was browsing carsales for the hell of it and came across a REALLY CHEAP suposedly Australian delivered one. I have no way to verify this and have no money to buy it with but I am putting it up here as it was poorly listed on carsales and is at a price point that any hoon might just buy it and not really value or respect it. Unfortunately it is modified but looks as the it would not be too much work to return it to stock. It is BLACK, 1991 and 5931703.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=10661667&__Qpb=1&Cr=8&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963846 4294963593 4294933125&SearchAction=N&silo=1011&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=33&__sid=13011FC7D123

I do not know the seller or no anything about this car then whats written on its add. I actually only just joined this site as it was on the top of this list when I searched australian delivered GTR on google as I was outraged when I saw the silly wing on it and hoped I would find some people who would buy and restore it as it is too rare (if a real one) to be pumped full of boost and painted hot pink by some hoon as at $23000 it is inside a hoons price range.

Thx for your time

Just was browsing carsales for the hell of it and came across a REALLY CHEAP suposedly Australian delivered one. I have no way to verify this and have no money to buy it with but I am putting it up here as it was poorly listed on carsales and is at a price point that any hoon might just buy it and not really value or respect it. Unfortunately it is modified but looks as the it would not be too much work to return it to stock. It is BLACK, 1991 and 5931703.

http://www.carsales....words=&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963846 4294963593 4294933125&SearchAction=N&silo=1011&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=33&__sid=13011FC7D123

I do not know the seller or no anything about this car then whats written on its add. I actually only just joined this site as it was on the top of this list when I searched australian delivered GTR on google as I was outraged when I saw the silly wing on it and hoped I would find some people who would buy and restore it as it is too rare (if a real one) to be pumped full of boost and painted hot pink by some hoon as at $23000 it is inside a hoons price range.

Thx for your time

This car has been for sale for quite a while. I first made contact with the owner back in February.

He promised to send me photos....... never did.

He promised to ring me back.......never did.

Once I asked whether it had matching numbers he seemed to lose interest.

I can only presume it's either got a non-original engine, useless to the collector. Or it was effected by the Queensland floods as the communication ceased at about that point.

If you threw $15K at it you may end up with something reasonable but considering it's been on and off for sale for about 8 months I think it's been tarnished.

Good luck to anyone who buys it though, it may be a legitimate bargain but I doubt it.

Bob.

This car has been for sale for quite a while. I first made contact with the owner back in February.

I can only presume it's either got a non-original engine, useless to the collector. Or it was effected by the Queensland floods as the communication ceased at about that point.

If you threw $15K at it you may end up with something reasonable but considering it's been on and off for sale for about 8 months I think it's been tarnished.

Good luck to anyone who buys it though, it may be a legitimate bargain but I doubt it.

Bob.

Cool, thx for the info. Good to know/Not be worried about anymore.

going off the pic of the rear end, and the reverse lights being up top, it looks like an Aus version to me.

Obvioulsy this can be changed, but why would you??

That aside, looks a bit too modded from a collectors point of view.

But then again, how many old muscle cars do you see which are "collectors" car, and barely an inch of it is original.

At the moment the clean original GTR's are the collectable ones but down the track i think extremey well modded and well looked after cars will be just as sought after as the stockies.

Even with it being modified, and badly at that, its too cheap to be sitting on carsales for the length of time that it has for my mind. There must be a reason.

The front grille is as wrong as the T wing ont he back. Blech.

Bob.

alarm bells are ringing here!

tbh it looks very messy & there is nothing authentic about it...might as well cut the bonnet & fit an old school supercharger on it lol

no matching numbers, no interior pics, paint doesn't look original etc - is it worth 23k even? this gtr has not had anymore respect than a typical import

On the ouside what is the difference between an import and an Australian one.

aerial on roof

side indicators

taillights

reverse lights

what else have a missed?

Also the rear number plate bumper insert thingy!

Absolutely Immaculate Condition, one of the best original Australian GTR's on the market

???

If its a matching numbers car it may have something going for it. If not and you want a GTR, then look at the imports. I can't believe the GTR's you can buy for little money these days.

these ADM GTR's are becoming icons like the classic aussie muscle cars with matching no's etc...fastidious owners such as us have set a new benchmark :)

put it this way, if that black gtr was that good an example i'd buy it with no hesitation - restore & sell it for profit (however, instinct tells me not to go near it). good cars always sell fast!

Edited by Marko R1

Another external feature of the ADM cars is the high mount stop light resting on the rear screen and front number plate bracket. We also got flat glass on our side mirrors.

Not that you can tell but the rear muffler is also different... (for the few that still have the original exhaust).

One other thing that has bugged me for a while............I don't want to burst anyones bubble here but one wives tale that's been getting some air time is the seats.

A few claim that the ADM cars got wider seats for our fat @rses...... That is simply not true. They are identical to the JDM cars.

Internally, we got the 260kph speedo, upgraded premium stereo system, dashboard dimmer switch, reinforcer on glove box door and cloth headliner. We also got different sun visors and different rear parcel shelf, equipped to take child anchorage bolts etc.

There you go.... A bit more useless trivia for you.

Bob.