SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

I think fans really gloss over how serious the lack of ability to take instruction the Redbull guys seem to have. It seems like a bitter personal grudge match between the two.

They get away with it because their package is dominating. Pressure from Redbull management is far less intrusive than for teams like Mclaren Ferrari etc. If Seb was 4th in the WDC and DNF'd his last race, then went for fastest lap in the next race while leading, his antics would not be looked upon so favourably.

The problem is, i think he'd go for it anyway. More power to him if it means that much to him, but it will bite him soon and hopefully the consequences arent championship changing for him

Yeh, seems rather petulant. I mean Vettel does it and the team all smile and say "naughty boy" whilst grinning. They tell Webber to back off at Silverstone and he still gives it a nudge for a lap or two.

The drivers are still out for themselves and not the team. I hate RBR now so fark them. As soon as Webber steps aside I will not give two sh1ts about what happens to them.

Yeh, seems rather petulant. I mean Vettel does it and the team all smile and say "naughty boy" whilst grinning. They tell Webber to back off at Silverstone and he still gives it a nudge for a lap or two.

The drivers are still out for themselves and not the team. I hate RBR now so fark them. As soon as Webber steps aside I will not give two sh1ts about what happens to them.

C'mon Roy you will. You will be the same as me. Sitting on the lounge watching the race muttering crash you fkn fkr over and over again.

heard some talk from James Allen in regards to Kimi signing with Renault Lotus for 2012, with a swap to see Senna in the Williams.

EDIT:

Due to time from reading emails on the bus to work this morning and actually checking new sites:

Renault confirms Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula 1 in 2012

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96573

Edited by Whiplash