SAU Community

Nissan Skyline R32 Gtst

R32_Boy

Hi guys im in a bit of trouble at the moment.. i've got a nissan skyline r32 gts-t 1992 model manual.. bought the car recently .. everything is ok had some issues to fix... mine major problem is now keeping traction while launching off the line.. not to mention on the wet.. aswell i have a standard ecu computer.. i have been looking for a apexi power fc new/second hand very hard to find one .. i dont knw where to look anymore.. any suggestions on what is out there from ecu that i will be able to use? since im new to "skyline driver" from wrx :-) .... cheers guys ..

3" dr.drift exhaust

apexi pod filter

manual boost controller

gtr injectors -fuel pump

17" wheels deep dish

garret gt 35/40 turbo

that's not a problem...go pay a visit to ur local garden centre and purchase a whole heap of crushed rock or sand and place it in ur boot. What the f**k is whole heap of sand or crushed rock is going to help i hear u ask.....well let me put it to u simple as simple as can be as simple as simple ABC simple, all that sand/rock u've put in ur boot will act as weight on ur rear wheels so when u go try doing 3.5 4000 rpm launch u will have minimum to nothing wheel spin. Tada problem solved.

Nistune ECU dont waste your time chasing a powerFC

+1 heard they are good for 32 gtsts...

also like everyone said, easy on your right foot....and make sure you have decent tyres....since its a rear wheel drive, its meant to loos traction....and with extra mods, you will need to get fatter tyres/rims and very grippy tyres to keep you in traction... :(

lol settle the pedal.. i know that but when i do double clutch no matter what.. i lose the grip.. im gona go with some fat tires at the front and back...se what happens

where can i get the Nistune ECU ..? and what are they worth? and are they tuneable?

They allow your stock ECU to be tuned. Far better than a standalone aftermarket ECU in a daily driven car as it'll retain your good cold start and good idle.

Sam @ Dr Drift: http://drdrift.com.au/contact.php

Trent @ Chequered Tuning: http://www.chequeredtuning.com/new/?q=node/21