SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

Alright ladies and skirts, how the hell did I manage to punch out 8th quickest entrant on one of the morning courses out of 34 entrants INCLUDING Reece, and I was driving a HSV VN oil leakin', rod knocking, 277,000km auto v6 single legger!

You kids need to try harder!!!

Edited Matt!

Lol! Must be the driver..............cos the car is shite!

The PA system I put in adds 120HP too. :action-smiley-069:

Well done with the vids! Pity there weren't many wet vids for the arvo, that was some mad stuff out there!!

Thanx man. Yeah I was torn between not wanting to be in the rain and wanting to get some wet vids hehe.

Was gonna film from the car but wet windscreen and nowhere to park close to the action makes life difficult for filming.

I'd rather be dry too!

Nice work with the camera setups Ben,

pity my car is better to drive in the wet than in the dry, ATTESSA goes silly with the tight turns on dry tarmac lol.

Sloane had the right idea when he switched to RWD in the dry!, then back to AWD in the wet :whistling:

This is the last of my video's for this event, about 3 didn't turn out (user error) but on the most part I think they turned out alright for a $300 camera set to medium quality.

Edited Matt!

Lol! Must be the driver..............cos the car is shite!

The PA system I put in adds 120HP too. :whistling:

The water added another 100HP too!

Once it was wet it epically went to redline so quickly! LOL

Thanks again man!

The water added another 100HP too!

Once it was wet it epically went to redline so quickly! LOL

Thanks again man!

No probs, it was so funny to watch, and looked quite competitive at times :whistling:

It's back to daily duties, no probs :)

No probs, it was so funny to watch, and looked quite competitive at times :whistling:

It's back to daily duties, no probs :)

It was competitive really, 8th fastest in one of the morning courses!

And pretty sure I didn't lose many battles in the arvo!

I would have been quicker in the Go To Whoa if it weren't for the fact I was driving it like a boat ie "All Anchors or No Anchors" LOL

What do you mean 2nd? Looks like he's got the fastest time on each leg in a certain white "mono-whale"

It was all the car Eric :D

Its good your car was so fast cause I was having to much fun sliding around after that. Apparently if I didn't stuff up the last part of the second course in the Evo, it would of had your car. Damn cheater evos. Also the times for the Chaser in the first course was 26.3 and in the Go-To-Whoa was 8.4.

Big thanks to everyone who let me drive their car (Buzz, Ben, Dave, Eric and especially Adrian and Nim considering they weren't driving) I hope they had at least half as much fun as I did

I REALLY want my car back now :)

P.S. Best part of the day was the Tandem Drift Eiji and I did in the S13 and S15. Biggest smile of the day :whistling:

I tried timing once and lost to you reece by 1 sec on mornin course 2.. it has inspired me to use good rubber and try and do times in the champ series next year.. Im hopeful of winning now lol

My diff is having a heart attack after trying to drift on 265 semis lol.. time for a 2 way for texi next year..

Oh and reece, adrians clutch is dead now lol good work!! told ya s15's suck! 34 powa!