SAU Community

Any Gran Turismo 5 Players Out There?

Stage Name

I picked up a black RS Four S last night. Just need to paint it Sonic Silver like my actaul Stagea now.

PSN: iHanso, feel free to add me. Or to swap/gift cars as required for trophies. I have a Subaru 360 with over 300k kms on the clock, that gets to trophies. I also have 5 cars spanning the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s & 00s for the half a decade trophy. More than happy to gift them if needed, once used just gift them back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone won the Historic Touring Car Championship? it's the last thing left in that section :( if so, with what? my Camaro and my Cobra are a bit too crazy O_o

Oh and I've got two Stags.. a series 2 RS4 and a 260RS :D

Edited by bubba

LOL, I bought a Volvo 245 GLT for "shitzengiggles" the other night - it was a slug but I (kinda) fixed that with some mods to bring it up to around 170hp and a close ratio box. :D

Before the mods it would barely get to the top of 3rd gear in most sections of a track, now it does a lot better - but it still only tops out at about 168km/h... :( Still haven't done any suspension mods and it manages to get around quite a few cars in the back sections of the tracks I've used it on, but it gets slaughtered once you get to a straight.

I have only seen a single Stagea so far, but I didn't have enough credits to buy it at the time.

That HKS CT230R Lancer is an awesome little thing to drive, though! Been using that a fair bit in arcade mode when I have friends over.

Awesome, but DAMN WHERE IS MINE!!! Haha, I'll keep looking, just hit level 15.

I can't wait to get one, get it fully worked, buy the torque controller send all the power to the rear and take it driftin!!

trust me, you dont need the torque controller to drift it once its got over 500bhp :P

my 2.5 litre black stagea is my drift car haha..... havent seen the 2.6 litre yet.

and i got that car on level .... 4 .... lol used for 11000 credits i think it was ..... im on level 13 now ....

my gf bought me a ps3 and gt5 for chrissy

i poped into the car lot on level 3 or 4 (had just won a few races) and there was a nice black 260rs for sale :D

now has about 400hp

tsukuba in the wet = :-D

oh and my username is tom_rs4s

Edited by pipster11

• 4 weeks later...

i have a 260 and a RS4-S, both black, and thinking about it i dont think i've seen any other colour except for black in the used car lot. i haven't used them much, they just aren't quick enough. i'm just finishing off extreme in A-spec and about half way through in B-spec, then its the endurance races. has anyone done these yet? the 24hour races will be a killer.

Tom, if you want some cars add me and i shoot some though, PSN is Stagea99. i do the backup - send - restore trick so i don't loose any cars when i send them thumbsup.gif

i have a 260 and a RS4-S, both black, and thinking about it i dont think i've seen any other colour except for black in the used car lot. i haven't used them much, they just aren't quick enough. i'm just finishing off extreme in A-spec and about half way through in B-spec, then its the endurance races. has anyone done these yet? the 24hour races will be a killer.

Tom, if you want some cars add me and i shoot some though, PSN is Stagea99. i do the backup - send - restore trick so i don't loose any cars when i send them thumbsup.gif

shall do

cheers

i've got both rs260 and stock stagea. i find it funny that the rb25 puts out more power and is lighter when fully worked. Also should have spent more time saving money rather then buying random cars.

Like my 1600 coupe, bluebird coupe, ta22 celica,dodge charger and stageas!

i found i was constantly running out of money early on. had to keep grinding the same race just to win enough to buy a car required in another. once you get up past professional money isn't an issue, and doing seasonal events is good if you have the car for it, prize pots can be up to a couple of million. i keep buy cars all the time, mainly nissans and rare ones that pop up in the used car dealership an i've still got over 12mil, so i think money flow isn't as big of an issue latter on.

my biggest mistake was i ignored bspec until i got up to about professional in aspec. i had to go back and buy alot of cars i sold just to compete in those races.

Edited by QWK32

I'm selling my code on eBay, I haven't even played B Spec yet. The only reason I bought the Signature edition was that I thought that the SLS AMG competition was open to everyone who forked out for that pack, not just for 15 players across the world who have no life except for playing GT5 B Spec 24/7.

eBay link - GT5 Signature Edition SLS AMG Competition code auction

Starting bid is $20, Buy It Now for $150. Up for the next 3 days.

I use the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. I was $138 when GT5 came out, I bought it from Dick Smith. I couldn't justify the G27's cost, to my wallet & my wife :laugh: