SAU Community

The new format of SAU looks fantastic no complaints over the old somewhat dated set up

one thing that would be heaps helpful is the ability to choose how far back u want to see the threads when i click on the 'view new content'

e.g. i want to choose to see all the active threads in the last 24 hours or the last 7 days

this is how i use SAU, by browsing all the active threads from when i left to when i sign back on so this function would make it so much easier

its probably a work in progress so i don't wanna sound pushy just a suggestion as I'm on SAU at least an hour or 2 per day

anyways love the work you're doing guys this is pretty much my e-home as i don't have a facebook or whatever so any improvements are always appreciated

danny

There's an option in your Settings to change 'View New Content' from 'new content since my last visit' to 'new content that I have not read'.

I know it's not exactly what you were asking but I just thought I'd point it out.

One gripe I have, and I noticed its being worked on, is when opening image attachments it opens on the same window instead of a new tab or window, ive lost count of how many times ive "closed the photo" only to remember that I had to click back instead of closing the Tab or window.

Also, where are out little NSW/VIC/QLD members tags? No doubt you havent forgotten but yeah, I like my little blue tag hahaha

Ok, I know I havent answered everybody in this post, sorry if I have missed you, you might need to quote yourself in a new post.

:D chicken nuggets for kids that are hard to please

Nutty Nosti Nuggest.txt

NICE! My 3 y/o will LOVE those!! :thumbsup:

rather than Feedback just saying View can we have it like the old way an actual number of how much rating you have

Yep, on my to do.

Also, I can't leave trader ratings. No matter what I put in the "Deal Topic" box, be it a link, text, blank, clicking "Leave Feedback" button just says "Invalid Deal Topic". Help please? sad.gif

Hmmm.. Ok, let me sort this.

I'll start a list to compile the pages of feedback and get it looked into

OMG yes please, I'm losing track!

I noticed that my warn status is not currently representing my badass nature. Something around 30% should be fine.

Thanks

hahahaha, love this! I know this wont help represent, but I gave you a rep for that comment. Thank goodness rep doesn't directly counter your warn status or you'd be rooted.

The new format of SAU looks fantastic no complaints over the old somewhat dated set up

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

one thing that would be heaps helpful is the ability to choose how far back u want to see the threads when i click on the 'view new content'

Hey, nice idea! I'll look into it.

One gripe I have, and I noticed its being worked on, is when opening image attachments it opens on the same window instead of a new tab or window, ive lost count of how many times ive "closed the photo" only to remember that I had to click back instead of closing the Tab or window.

Also, where are out little NSW/VIC/QLD members tags? No doubt you havent forgotten but yeah, I like my little blue tag hahaha

Yeah, the image attachments will be fixed shortly.

member/contributor/admin/moderator tags are coming soon.

Thanks guys, keep that feedbck coming and again sorry if I have missed you in my responses.

Please bear in mind... This is just one skin :)

There are HEAPS of options for us, just give us some time to see what suits us best

post-709-0-24853200-1291619308_thumb.png

thanks for that. don't know if i like that look of that one though. i realise there is lots to choose from, but i think i prefer the looks of the standard one over that one.

Another cool little feature I like is the "Preview post". Saves you from opening a topic if you just briefly read what it is on about.

yeah it is pretty good. i've been on other forums that have a better system though. some other forums if you just move the mouse over the thread title after a second or so it will bring up a preview of the first post. this can be done on threads you have read, unlike here where it only does it for threads with unread posts. gets a bit annoying when i come back to here after being on the other forum for a while because i then try to get the preview here and it does nothing, lol. pretty sure the other forums are using a different program though. they aren't IP. boards.

yeah it is pretty good. i've been on other forums that have a better system though. some other forums if you just move the mouse over the thread title after a second or so it will bring up a preview of the first post. this can be done on threads you have read, unlike here where it only does it for threads with unread posts. gets a bit annoying when i come back to here after being on the other forum for a while because i then try to get the preview here and it does nothing, lol. pretty sure the other forums are using a different program though. they aren't IP. boards.

Yeah thats a vbulletin feature. We used to have that on the ooooollllddd SAU. I might be able to whip up something similar using the existing Preview Post functionality.

I just thought I'd let you, my favourite people, know that after almost 9 years, I am within 6 posts of hitting 10,000 posts and I'm a little excited about it.

you need to whore more. you own the joint dammit

Ah yep I know what you mean. E90POST that I go on has that feature.