SAU Community

dont know if its been said but would like to EDIT previous posts.. Even after time the last post you made becomes un-editable let alone ones above it.. Very annoying.

You will never be allowed to edit posts.

This will never change no matter how many people complain/ask.

See here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/341192-cant-edit-posts/

I'm sitting down with Nick & Christian over the xmas period (im off to Syd) to workout some of the "where to" with regards to the For Sale/Trader stuff.

We might look into other ways of restricting things to protect people, but that will be Feb/Mar 2011 at the earliest as there is more important stuff to do first ;)

Just wanted to know if there was going to be a link for the garage that we used to have. Also Im missing has made a donation which was under my sa member one. I also had 3 cars in my list now there is 2. Thanks for all your hard work. Hope there arent to many bugs

Just wanted to know if there was going to be a link for the garage that we used to have. Also Im missing has made a donation which was under my sa member one. I also had 3 cars in my list now there is 2. Thanks for all your hard work. Hope there arent to many bugs

Garage will return i believe in due time.

Donation bar - read the first post please

only I'm using the new skin at the moment.

just looking around and seeing howwhat we need to do

there are many more we can use/purchase. just comes down to what we want which we need to work out.

it does fix some of Isola'sissues as i too was unhappy over the sticky threads. this new skin makes it easier.

i much prefer this new CP though, given i use it every day, all day .. its much nicer

don't suppose there is any chance of a screenshot to give us a sneak peak of what the new skin looks like?

don't suppose there is any chance of a screenshot to give us a sneak peak of what the new skin looks like?

Please bear in mind... This is just one skin :)

There are HEAPS of options for us, just give us some time to see what suits us best

post-709-0-24853200-1291619308_thumb.png

The Garage is actually already installed and running... Wonder why you cant see it, maybe I rooted the permissions. Can you see Timeslips and Trader Ratings?

Have noticed a Random "S" at the bottom of threads. ( see picy thingy )

I was really hoping nobody would notice the S ... Maybe we can just claim it is a tribute to SAU? Or Skylines?

Can't wait for PM's...I'm actually in desperate need of a part and only have my PM's to contact the seller....please update ASAP...this is life and death situation. :-)

Wont be long, hopefully first thing. The script keeps failing which keeps extending the length of time it'll take.

Hahahaha I was actually looking at that random S last night going "WTF is that?!"

Also with regards to this whole "reputation" thing. Is it for every "+/-" that you get that your reputation goes up/down 1, or is it after you get like a certain number of "+/-" it goes up/down one. If you get what I mean.

The Garage is actually already installed and running... Wonder why you cant see it, maybe I rooted the permissions. Can you see Timeslips and Trader Ratings?

Not too sure what you mean by Timeslips blush.gif but I can't see Trader Ratings anywhere, not even on viewing people's profiles. When I click on Feedback (if thats where it should/would be?) it says I don't have permission or something.

• Like 1

I was wondering if you could add a State "Filter" (don't know if this is the name for it) on the for sale section. So when you are in the sale section you can limit the search to the state you are in if you want of view all the states topics by default, Similar to what is on NS.com

Is there any way to see which posts of yours have been up/downvoted (so a filtered search for rep, I guess)?

Nevermind, just found it. People being smartasses to me when I pointed out the new system was good to upvote good/helpful posts. Great, now I look like a douche. Like when I got Warn for saying I didn't like Glee.

Any way to appeal?

Hi mods, I know I may be the minority, but I actually don't like the new look of the forums - is there a way to reverse the scheme back to the old 'boring' looking one

right there with ya pal!

Edited by Isola

There is no going back to the "old".

This is the new. We will improve the skins - I've posted a pic of what mine looks like and its a good improvement.

End of the day, change is good. Change will always be unwelcome by some, thats just how it is.

I was wondering if you could add a State "Filter" (don't know if this is the name for it) on the for sale section. So when you are in the sale section you can limit the search to the state you are in if you want of view all the states topics by default, Similar to what is on NS.com

Yes this is something I want, infact i want a LOT more.

Major For Sale redesign will come, it'll just take time.

Feedback seems to be up and working, looks good :)

Is there any way to see which posts of yours have been up/downvoted (so a filtered search for rep, I guess)?

Nevermind, just found it. People being smartasses to me when I pointed out the new system was good to upvote good/helpful posts. Great, now I look like a douche. Like when I got Warn for saying I didn't like Glee.

Any way to appeal?

How did you do the search?

Thanks mods...I know you're doing a great job...I'm just a user, so I feel kinda guilty asking for things when I'm not even contributing (will donate soon though)...

Anyway, when PM's return - how will I know. I have read the posts, and take it that it should be under my username with the drop down thing?

Cheers.