SAU Community

The main thing I have noticed with the PM system is that there is no longer a "SENT" folder that messages automatically go to. Instead they are all together in one folder.

i've got a feeling, with conversation style system, 'sent' no longer matters. all pm's between you and another member become one long thread. so basically you see all replies, sent, recieved in one place.

much cleaner.

Thumbnails I believe are a to-do :)

i'd like it to be noted :) that i am strongly opposed to the java style image viewer you see on hardtuned. pleeeeeeeease dont go down that path.

simple thumbnails work great, like we had before.

Edited by Munkyb0y

more info for you guys. coz i dont think you have enough to think about :P

'my content' is still not working properly for me. eg. the post i made in this thread doesnt show up at the top of the list of 'view all topics munkyb0y has posted in or started'

a thread i created yesterday doesnt show in the list either.

and i think you had better get that 'donation' system running. coz after all these little complaints, there is sure to be a shitload of donations coming in :)

Edited by Munkyb0y

never mind my last comment after sending a pm to a friend i now realise it caches all people on this site and makes it easier to send to anyone, see pick for better explanation

inbox3j.jpg

Any chance of replacing the "Back to top" button?

Yep, that's something I'd like to see return too. If it can appear at the end of each person's post like in the old format (and not just once at the bottom of the page), that would make things a lot easier.

Also, for some strange reason, I can't use the "Multi-Quote" option for more than 2 posts that I want to reply to/quote from.

Bring on the new skins! Can't wait to set my page views to "dark" again.

try the "Home" button on your keyboard ;)

• Like 2

i'd like it to be noted :) that i am strongly opposed to the java style image viewer you see on hardtuned. pleeeeeeeease dont go down that path.

simple thumbnails work great, like we had before.

yeah i had a whinge about that and thats why we have the links atm. i assume that its a stopgap christian put in while he does other stuff. doesn't majorly affect me as long as it aint java

With the reputation thing, are we able to view the posts users have been given positive/negative feedback for? Or view the posts counting to our own reputation? The "Feedback " tab only has trader ratings yeah?

Nice work guys, Im old and grumpy but after only 3 Scotchs I think Ive got it sorted, do like my previous post thingie, and finally found the PM thingie also.

My only problem is the bright screen but youve already stated that there will be new screen things soon anyways.

Love your work, give your self a EKO....

Mark (whats a format) Robinson

yeah dunno what happened there.

some feedback re user actions.

posted, had other tabs open, clicked on one of them within a sec or 2 of post, parused other stuff in other tabs for a bit then came back approx 30mins later ... looked like no attachment. hit my back button, text box was still cached and editable like a new box, added attachment, then second post went through ok.

i saw your first post ;)

I'm mobile at the moment.

will test it when i get home.

more info for you guys. coz i dont think you have enough to think about :P

'my content' is still not working properly for me. eg. the post i made in this thread doesnt show up at the top of the list of 'view all topics munkyb0y has posted in or started'

a thread i created yesterday doesnt show in the list either.

nevermind this ^^

tried 'view all posts by ... '

problem solved

rather than Feedback just saying View can we have it like the old way an actual number of how much rating you have

Also, I can't leave trader ratings. No matter what I put in the "Deal Topic" box, be it a link, text, blank, clicking "Leave Feedback" button just says "Invalid Deal Topic". Help please? sad.gif

rather than Feedback just saying View can we have it like the old way an actual number of how much rating you have

I found something interesting - if you actually get a PM from someone, it shows there without the "view" option.

But not on the General Forum pages for some reason.

I'll start a list to compile the pages of feedback and get it looked into