SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

worship.gif Ok finally, ASUKA HR III Installation from the boys worship.gif

Yes that's right . Gonna post some photo's online to show the workmanship.

Once again thanks to Craig and Andy for the setup. Nice work

finally ordered a 3" hi flow metal cat for the stagea, decided to go with the 100cpsi, that way the SA boys won't miss out on the campfire action on gear changeswhistling.gif

Got my car back with new clutch and re-dynoed

Looks like my GT3076R has shit itself at 18,000km old

Fun job of removing it tomorrow to inspect.

Man that sucks. Did it let go on the dyno?

Edit: never mind, just got your pm...

Edited by QWK32

Man that sucks. Did it let go on the dyno?

Edit: never mind, just got your pm...

No ALL good

The turbo was loose on the manifold. I went to start removing it and all 4 bolts where finger tight :blink:

Just put it back togather and took for a drive. A little greasy on road = a bit sideways in 2nd (AWD)

Love the new tune, only 20 more hp peak but and extra 45hp thru the midrange. What a difference

Drag day next Saturday.

Nice video craig where you testing the drive in motion for the Xanavi at that speed. What did the leaf look like. Pity the 34 wasnt in front would of been nice to hear your car a bit more at the end.

Sold my beauty yesterday. Didn't take long once the new pics went up. Car sold itself in person. Car is going to Adelaide. New owner is a genuine bloke and will look after it I'm sure which is the most important thing! The only question now is - what next!?

happy!!!

Well down pulling her up into the final corner... its always a tough one to judge how fast to go in.... I always want to keep pushing along that back straight and then i have to deal with the wall on the exit!!!

what top speed did you get down main straight how did she handle the kink before turn 1???

My old 4AGTE AE92 corolla used to get 180 down the straight farrkkk it was brutal through the kink but.... praying i could keep her straight to so i could drop anchor for turn 1 made me think some cars are just not designed for the track...

did you get a time recorded at all?? would like to know how it compares to other cars..

Sold my beauty yesterday. Didn't take long once the new pics went up. Car sold itself in person. Car is going to Adelaide. New owner is a genuine bloke and will look after it I'm sure which is the most important thing! The only question now is - what next!?

congrats!! or should i say sorry to hear??

you should turn a M35 into a masterpiece aswell.... since you did such a good job with yours..thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Well down pulling her up into the final corner... its always a tough one to judge how fast to go in.... I always want to keep pushing along that back straight and then i have to deal with the wall on the exit!!!

what top speed did you get down main straight how did she handle the kink before turn 1???

My old 4AGTE AE92 corolla used to get 180 down the straight farrkkk it was brutal through the kink but.... praying i could keep her straight to so i could drop anchor for turn 1 made me think some cars are just not designed for the track...

did you get a time recorded at all?? would like to know how it compares to other cars..

got off the clock going down the straight....which was enough to pickup and go around some cars.....wasn't really looking at lap times as would not have wanted to depress myself with the Nankang(hangkang!!) goodness.

But I was doing 1:05's in the R32 with old tyres and no boost on it's first shakedown since the rebuild.