SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

1:05 is a very good time.. my mates PRB only gets around that time.. i was getting 1:12s in the corolla.. that definitely surprised a few ppl..

yeh...was not bad except I had no idea I was going that quick as I was only cruising around for the shakedown before Lakeside.....I have enough confidence to say that the car and myself are capable of cracking into a 1 minute flat and possible a 59(my target). Shows how much of a difference there is between the HR31 of which I cracked a 1.04.4 and the R32....GMS knows how to build a car that's for sure!

Those PBR's are awesome BTW!... fav car around that track though would be a EVO with good aero and a straight cut GB!

yeh...was not bad except I had no idea I was going that quick as I was only cruising around for the shakedown before Lakeside.....I have enough confidence to say that the car and myself are capable of cracking into a 1 minute flat and possible a 59(my target). Shows how much of a difference there is between the HR31 of which I cracked a 1.04.4 and the R32....GMS knows how to build a car that's for sure!

Those PBR's are awesome BTW!... fav car around that track though would be a EVO with good aero and a straight cut GB!

59s would have to be some sort of record... yeah the old PRB goes pretty hard considering its only got a silvertop 20 valve 4AGE.. its had a lot of race history though and the suspension is very well sorted.. previous owner took about 10 sets of suspension to wakefield and had a day of running it and changing it till he found the right combo of spring rates... (my mate just needs to learn how to drive better!!) it was one of the first built with the aircraft honeycomb aluminium.. heres a pic..

yeah when im back in sydney i will be in the market for an EVO 7.. since i now no longer own the M35..

post-75023-0-42497600-1310901477_thumb.jpg

This weekend I helped Chris (Spoolin) re-set his suspension and fit some aggressive 19 x 9.5 +22 CE28 style wheels and tyres to his M35.

It looks so tough! it did require some guard rolling, but the offset is pretty aggressive for an M35.

wheel_chris.JPG

This weekend I helped Chris (Spoolin) re-set his suspension and fit some aggressive 19 x 9.5 +22 CE28 style wheels and tyres to his M35.

It looks so tough! it did require some guard rolling, but the offset is pretty aggressive for an M35.

wheel_chris.JPG

more pic's orban.gif

wheel_chris.JPG

I'm looking at the same rims for my rig, how much they poke out???