SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

385617_3535807866661_1016256038_3308891_672168792_n.jpg

done lots of shit lately ,cooler, 2 trans coolers, r33 4 spots, coilovers , rgtek's, water/meth injection

Quoted again 'cos it looks hawt!

What size wheel/tyre is that? Looks like you're running 16" rims on a 50 profile tyre :S

worse 17inch rinch with 235/65/17" goodyear wranglers.......

My tyres where stuffed on the other wheels so saw these wheels and tyres CHEAP secondhand thought I would see if they fit

Pros: I have ALOT of road clearancenow, Awesome over bumps/sand/mud, my exhaust used to scrape out of my driveway, My speedo now says 110kmh when doing 113 on gps (perfect for 110kmh cruise limit instead of 99kmh on 225 45 18"s), I dont get looked at like a 16yo with chrome dinner plates and dish...these wheels and tyres are actually lighter than the kranze wheels that where on it

Cons: When I launch and through twisties it the tyres squeel a bit, its wierd being up so high through hills etc, I guess my acceleration would be down a bit.....

But its a daily and not my race car, so not really bothered

Edited by MOUTH

worse 17inch rinch with 235/65/17" goodyear wranglers.......

My tyres where stuffed on the other wheels so saw these wheels and tyres CHEAP secondhand thought I would see if they fit

Pros: I have ALOT of road clearancenow, Awesome over bumps/sand/mud, my exhaust used to scrape out of my driveway, My speedo now says 110kmh when doing 113 on gps (perfect for 110kmh cruise limit instead of 99kmh on 225 45 18"s), I dont get looked at like a 16yo with chrome dinner plates and dish...these wheels and tyres are actually lighter than the kranze wheels that where on it

Cons: When I launch and through twisties it the tyres squeel a bit, its wierd being up so high through hills etc, I guess my acceleration would be down a bit.....

But its a daily and not my race car, so not really bothered

could be from type of the tyres where they're meant for normal use & a bit off road instead of grip performance?

was thinking about getting high profile tyres to match out the speed discrepancies but have to see what size to get (my speedo is off by about 6%)

could be from type of the tyres where they're meant for normal use & a bit off road instead of grip performance?

was thinking about getting high profile tyres to match out the speed discrepancies but have to see what size to get (my speedo is off by about 6%)

They are definately not a performance tyre haha

But I needed $2000+ to get the wheels and tyres I really wanted

I used http://www.alloywheels.com/Tyre_Calculator to work out speedo/ diametre etc

agreed that they look better then the chrome dinner plates LOL...

it actually looks not TOO bad...just the sidewalls looks massive. But like you said, there are some advantages...

Yeah its pretty funny in person (just the height dif/ground clearance).......Need to find some stock height rear springs now, anyone?

Yeah its pretty funny in person (just the height dif/ground clearance).......Need to find some stock height rear springs now, anyone?

i have complete stock sussy, lemme know

The rear 'eyelids' make me do a double take every time, its a 'wait, somethings not right' :P Those tyres seriously fill the guards!

Would prefer some in SA but will give it a week and get back to you, thanks

I have a complete set of stock suspension in SA if you're keen...

Are they Ford Territory rims?