SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Been running it on united 100 since i've been back, its the same price in Qld as 91 octane is in Tas haha

It's been pulling to the left since i nudged a kerb pretty hard even after a wheel alignment or two

and has a rattle over uneven road that i swore was sway bar links but its still there even (but quieter now) after the new whiteline links

so i took it into Pedders today for a $14 check

rack bushes and caster bushes are soft apparently and thats it

so will go for some adjustable caster bushes and nolathane rack bushes

other than that, the front sway bar is going pretty well, rear bar may be on order soon

found a seller in the us who can do it for around $220 delivered: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370691983118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_6027wt_1055

Lots.

Needs more info.

I fixed my coolant leak, and refitted the strut brace. Car is f**king awesome.

Dropped past Autobarn to pick up the rest of what I needed for the radiator install - coolant, distilled water, a drip tray, fan controller, adaptor for the BSP fitting, and a couple of hose clamps.

Headed home and started to fit the fan controller before I realised it was a POS. Cables are retardedly short, and the BSP temp sensor fell apart. Returning tomorrow.

Also pulled the front bar off, and the lights out to fit the LED parkers I've had lying around for ages. Found it was easier to spend 2 minutes pulling the bar off to replace the parkers than spend 20 minutes trying to dick around in the front wheel well. Looks pretty awesome.

where i live there is no e85 its totally outa my way considering we use the car everyday

Good reason, but begs the question why you set it up on E85 in the first place...? I bet you spent too much time talking to Scotty, lol.

where i live there is no e85 its totally outa my way considering we use the car everyday

There is a United on Princess just near your place apparently, otherwise it's just down the road in Springvale, or Blackburn road... Sounds like excuses to me. lol.

Threw a new pair of rear tyres on mine today; the new turbo definitely sorts out treadwear...

I know your fastidious, but if you haven't had a good alignment lately, might be worth checking one out.

I had a shed load of rear toe in, and it has worn my rears quite significantly compared to the fronts. Swapped them to the fronts to try and get some more milage post alignment.

I know your fastidious, but if you haven't had a good alignment lately, might be worth checking one out.

I had a shed load of rear toe in, and it has worn my rears quite significantly compared to the fronts. Swapped them to the fronts to try and get some more milage post alignment.

Lol, by the time I saw how much wear there was on the rears, it wasn't worth rotating them.

I've got a set of SPC toe & caster eccentric bolt kits to go in, but haven't had time to fit them...

Might need to book a slot at the Nismo bro Stagea workshop to get up on the hoist with a die grinder.

Once they're in, I can set toe & camber to somewhere slightly more neutral.

I've got a set of SPC toe & caster eccentric bolt kits to go in, but haven't had time to fit them...

Might need to book a slot at the Nismo bro Stagea workshop to get up on the hoist with a die grinder.

I have a set here too but i'm too scared to wreck the subframe. (even though I have a spare here.) Make Craig take pics like the bi*ch he is.

Lol, by the time I saw how much wear there was on the rears, it wasn't worth rotating them.

Once they're in, I can set toe & camber to somewhere slightly more neutral.

I did mine with an Ozito replica dremel lying under the car on the floor of my driveway. :O

A hoist is a great idea, let me tell you.

I have a set here too but i'm too scared to wreck the subframe. (even though I have a spare here.) Make Craig take pics like the bi*ch he is.

What's your worry?

You're only elongating tue slotted holes that already exist. A man of your skills should be able to sort that.

If you don't like them you can always refit the OEM stuff.

Spoolin - ive got a bit of a bone to pick with you over those RSR springs.. they squeek like f**k and make noises daily and you charged me more for these crappy second hand springs than they even were new from import monster with shipping...

again.. watch out for dodgy f**ks on here.. selling you shit thats simply not worth it.

Did you wrap the top and bottoms with coil tape? This is to stop squeaking springs you know...

Did you wrap the top and bottoms with coil tape? This is to stop squeaking springs you know...

great bump mate - it was only nearly 2 years ago.

dude had a financial meltdown and disappeared after selling up agggggeeeeeesssss ago.

great bump mate - it was only nearly 2 years ago.

dude had a financial meltdown and disappeared after selling up agggggeeeeeesssss ago.

LOL WOW, clicked on the link from my content, must've taken me to about page 1 :O