SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Seeing as rota dogged me i had to get a new set of wheels but i think its worked out for the best.

Work cr kai 18x9.5 +20

Very nice. Love the rims :)

Arx with colour-coded flares is sooo much nicer than the Holden Adventra-esque stock style.

As Alex and Craig have said, Nismo needs to be shiny and proud

Very nice mate. Suprised they don't poke more really. Car must be pretty low, by looking at the rear camber.

Clean up that exhaust mate - its a embarrassment to the rest of us NISMO owners :P

i think you should sell me that exhaust

Alloy fan shroud arrived for the radiator.

post-34363-0-86856800-1353736173_thumb.jpg

Doesn't quite fit...

post-34363-0-87047400-1353736254_thumb.jpg

Bolt holes line up

post-34363-0-44311200-1353736350_thumb.jpg

post-34363-0-52734500-1353736557_thumb.jpg

But the tabs are a little way off...

post-34363-0-69260300-1353736617_thumb.jpg

post-34363-0-57472500-1353736650_thumb.jpg

Should only be a 10 minute job to move them, and other than that it fits ok so I'll see if Andrew at AM can modify them when I pick up the car.

Alloy fan shroud arrived for the radiator.

Only 12" thermos?

I'm using 2 x 14" thermos on mine. Interested to hear your thoughts on cooling capacity.

Only 12" thermos?

I'm using 2 x 14" thermos on mine. Interested to hear your thoughts on cooling capacity.

Didn't give it much thought mate. All the per made shrouds I looked at had 12" fans so figured that was the way to go, knowing that if the fans are cheap Chinese shit that fails I can replace them with larger ones later.

I imagine they'll be fine. Aren't the stock PM35 fans 12"?

Feels good to be driving the whale again. I got the box in, fitted the mishimoto radiator and filled up the fluids, damn this coolant mod is great. ;)

I took it for a short squirt around the block, the box felt nice and tight again, I still need to fit the new 30 row trans cooler before any track duty. Kewish want me to bypass the line pressure regulator for full line pressure then they say it should be fine at PI. :)

As we used a spare box for the rebuild and stole all the good parts out of my old one, I found out the hard way there are two different dipsticks for the RE5. I had to shorten it by around 30mm and turn up a plate to slide into the gearbox. There must be a slightly different housing for later M35's...