SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Personally love being able to see it :P has anyone actually had any issues with it being visible?

I like to see it too.In fact when my engine was out i used some metal polish on mine,it came up like new.I've had know issues yet. :D

Edited by gleeson

Cheers all i needed to hear to convince me not to paint it up ;) have no idea whether the thermo fan we installed works or not, never actually seen the original on either

Bought a boost gauge to replace the shitty apexi ripoff i've been borrowing of my mate

IMG_20130712_114948_zps6c78d552.jpg

Hopefully it still lights up

Also, anyone have any idea what the dial does? I can push it in and twist it, but nothing happens :wacko:

Edited by pipster11

Bought a boost gauge to replace the shitty apexi ripoff i've been borrowing of my mate

Hopefully it still lights up

Also, anyone have any idea what the dial does? I can push it in and twist it, but nothing happens :wacko:

Could be a reset for a peak hold function?

This was found on driftworks -

Just for anyone who wants to know you push it in, turn it 90degrees and let it go. It should kinda click into place and not come back out fully. Then when you drive on full boost it sticks on the highest boost. The button not coming out fully seems to hold some of the pressure in the gauge to keep the needle at the peak boost.

Maybe, I guess I'll find out when I put it in :-)

thats the same brake up grade i have, let me know how the varex goes ?

Did you use the r32 gtr calipers as well as the 32 rotors or did you use the stagea disks. If you used the 32 rotors did you encounter any issues (besides mounting hole size diferences)

Did you use the r32 gtr calipers as well as the 32 rotors or did you use the stagea disks. If you used the 32 rotors did you encounter any issues (besides mounting hole size diferences)

. Rotors remained the same they put spacers on due to the rims

I've got gtr rotors. 296x32.

Mounting holes, dust covers and a slight shave off the alloy hub has them fitting. Just need a couple mm clearance on the hub, and nothing structural.