SAU Community

Calder Park - Saturday 5Th March 2011

emts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fastest car will be a skyline, but not necessarily 4wd.....

Will come down for a looksee...... :thumbsup:

haha based on the entry list, i'm thinking snowy is dropping his front shaft then? unless handbags isn't really bringing a 135.... and shows up with the R32 :ph34r:

it's a shame my proper track car build isn't finished, would love to do calder in it... so my "backup car" will have to do for this year.

haha based on the entry list, i'm thinking snowy is dropping his front shaft then? unless handbags isn't really bringing a 135.... and shows up with the R32 :ph34r:

it's a shame my proper track car build isn't finished, would love to do calder in it... so my "backup car" will have to do for this year.

For starters Chris is way faster than I am these days so no matter what he will take some beating (1.18 at Sandown 2 weeks ago shows that).

But yeah I think Mr Princess is bringing both the 135i and Big Red. I told him I expect to see a 59 in that thing.

Dogsh1t!

:rant:

Looks like I've missed out this time.

But I'll be at the Winton round with bells on.

Any suggestions for a 1st timer?

& what do you wear? Race suit?

Edited by yug_r34

Long sleeve Cotton t-shirt

Jeans

Leather/Suede shoes eg runners

All in all stuff you prob have already.

You need a cams/AASA license and thus need to be a member of a car club like SAU to get that.

Would suggest moving on that quickly as cams can take a few weeks to get back to you.

Cheers

Martin

CAMS have an automated online membership registration/renewal system now, the process is actually very quick. I renewed my CAMS license online and received confirmation in the mail in 3 days. :thumbsup:

Agree the renewal is very quick.

Been told that new ones still take a while however. (probably just so they can charge a $70 quick fee if you are in a hurry)

Not got a new one recently so cannot speak from experience.

M

Ace thanks for tips.

CAMS L2S license is on the way, I ticked the "quick approval" (or something like that) box on the CAMS form, so we'll wait & see.

What's recommended for holding the bonnet down?

For starters Chris is way faster than I am these days so no matter what he will take some beating (1.18 at Sandown 2 weeks ago shows that).

But yeah I think Mr Princess is bringing both the 135i and Big Red. I told him I expect to see a 59 in that thing.

Yesterday... 7:30am... Before minor issue was found

Care to revise that @ 7:30am today? LOL

:D