SAU Community

Lambchop With A Renault Axis Here...

WAGON_BOY

finally got my rims/tyres :)

just waiting on my brake pads and LSD rear diff to arrive..........

oh and the OB-link that we wont mention (I'll think twice before ordering from Nengun again)

post-83704-0-54203100-1381300397_thumb.jpg

http://www.vsport.com.au/ , I got my hawk ceramic's from them last time so I'm getting them to chase some up.

first I had to send them photo's and dimensions just to make sure we got the right one's and then they didn't have the type I wanted in stock as there isn't much demand atm for G37 sport pads I would assume

Yea just read it really informative!! I experience fade with the brembos but on qfm hpx pads that had a few thousands k's on them anyway, and stock brembo rotors.

I think the saving grace may have been that i had cut out the inner guards for my tranny and oil cooler which would then direct air too the brakes.

Next investment slotted front and track pads. And keep the hpx and stock rotors for road ;)

How do the AXIS fenders work? Is there a metal guard behind them and the plastic fender is just attached to that?

I seem to recall they aren't fun to work with if you want to run wide wheels.

Stock guards underneath; so no real advantage when going for aggressive fitment.

I guess you could always roll very aggressively behind them but the rears are double skinned so it's going to mean cutting metal to get anywhere serious.

I changed my mind after not being able to get the Hawk HPS brake pads from V-Sport in time so I've ordered Remsa Pads from GSL Rallysport and will have them on the door step tomorrow.

also the LSD diff is out getting a service hopefully every things all good and I'll have them both on the car by Saturday at the latest :D