SAU Community

Lambchop With A Renault Axis Here...

WAGON_BOY

Nice work!

I've got an alignment, swapped back over to the road wheels, bled the brakes, finished my track tyre treatments, and washed it so it's shiny ;)

Ready to go!

Teflon wrap on the roof?

Just in case?

• Like 1

I've got a set of Whiteline Polyurethane diff mounting bushes here; :whistling:

Interested?

KDT911.JPG

hhmmm your such a sweet talker Dale, they look yummy HAHA might be good as I'm not going to pull it again out anytime soon LOL.

PM how much please!!! :D

I changed my mind after not being able to get the Hawk HPS brake pads from V-Sport in time so I've ordered Remsa Pads from GSL Rallysport and will have them on the door step tomorrow.

also the LSD diff is out getting a service hopefully every things all good and I'll have them both on the car by Saturday at the latest :D

if they're anything like mine prepare to be washing your rims every week. I have found the Remsa's to produce a hell of a lot of dust..

if they're anything like mine prepare to be washing your rims every week. I have found the Remsa's to produce a hell of a lot of dust..

Yup, dusty as.

But they work.

More cracks Craig? :P

PM me a price on those diff bushes Dale...

I believe I stuck my hand up before you nummers.....and no the cracks have not grown any bigger in 6 years pal!...

But the centre bush is pretty stuffed so I might as well do it all at the same time. :)

so doing my last minute 100,000km servicing before the track day....

1) new oil and filter.

2) checked all fluid levels

3) high temp brake fluid and track pads and a re-bleed.

4) checked the diff level..... seeing as its new and was slightly over filled.

5) check tyre pressures and torqued wheel nuts.

6) cleaned air filter.

anything else I should be doing/looking at ???

Did you check the muffler bearings?

Also, last time i was in your car; there was definitely a loose nut behind the steering wheel... :whistling:

I thought you were a little soft....the nuts on the spacer always need to be tight. Don't over tighten em like Alex always does as it makes the handling a little sketchy on the limit! :P

Did you check the muffler bearings?

Also, last time i was in your car; there was definitely a loose nut behind the steering wheel... :whistling:

ROFL...... don't worry the airbag will sort out any loose nuts HAHA

The turbo copped a flogging at SMSP yesterday but it's still holding on for dear life HAHA :D

tyres and brakes made a HUGE difference last years time was a 114.88 and this time (still waiting on official lap times) was a 109.17 so pretty damn stocked about that!!!

I think its time for a gearbox fluid change though.

other than that oil temps were about 115max and water temps around the 108ish I think max.

had an awesome day, and for anyone else thinking of doing a track day it's well worth it I was only 9 seconds behind the fastest car a R35 who ran a 59.96 lap time.

so all in all had a great time and i'll be going every chance I get :D

Yup, you were tearing it up yesterday, especially after we sorted those tyre pressures out ;)

1:09.14 is on Natsoft mate.

You'll have to come down to Wakefield for a Speed off the streets day sometime

• 1 month later...

My CD Player/ Stacker decided to munch all my CD's so I just ordered a V35 Facia and now on the hunt for a new double din radio.

Got a mate selling a Kenwood DDX4031 cheep so I might just buy that!!!