SAU Community

Lambchop With A Renault Axis Here...

WAGON_BOY

Still tossing up between keeping the Brembos or fitting the Akebono set... Do I really want 19-20 inch rims? Perhaps if I can find a set of R35 wheels...

What's that I hear? Your selling me your brembos?:D

Still tossing up between keeping the Brembos or fitting the Akebono set... Do I really want 19-20 inch rims? Perhaps if I can find a set of R35 wheels...

Only if you want to be awesome like Craig and I....

Btw, 20s will be butthurt for track tyres.

well let me know cos I got cash waiting........... is it that exact kit or only callipers ?

I'm trying to find the brake kit that Spoolin used on his car on CZP, is it the '03-'07 G35 brake kit, should bolt straight on yeah ???

http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=3128&Car_Type=G35&UID=20130628021026115.64.91.48

Yes, except he had the silver Infiniti calipers instead of the black Nissan one's. Same-same, but different

• 2 months later...

I haven't updated in a long time but the to do list is as follow's

1) Wideband AFR meter installed. with custom dual pod holder for it and the boost guage where the sunglass holder used to be gave up on the fibreglass and made a metal one that I now have to make pretty LOL.

2) Waiting on my OB-Link to connect up to my Nexus 7 tablet so I can run some more gauges; Water Temp, Air Temp, Oil Temp, Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure and Volts all depending if the stock ECU supports this.

3) Waiting on Flush mount bonnet pins before I get my vented bonnet sprayed and installed. (hoping to have this done before the Stagea meet on the 29th)

4) Waiting on my Akebono brakes to arrive and then I can order my 18" track rims ready for the track day on the 29th of October.

then finally #5 highflow turbo as its almost reached 100,000km and I have every chance of blowing it on the track day HAHA

along with the supporting mod's of fuel pump, injectors and a retune!!! :D

pic's will be up as soon as they are completed!!!

4) Waiting on my Akebono brakes to arrive and then I can order my 18" track rims ready for the track day on the 29th of October.

They are boxed, ready to send mate. What a mission, 70kg including the box so you will need to pick it up from the depot. I will PM you about it.

2) Waiting on my OB-Link to connect up to my Nexus 7 tablet so I can run some more gauges; Water Temp, Air Temp, Oil Temp, Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure and Volts all depending if the stock ECU supports this.

you wont get trans temp or fuel pressure, but you can display the rest

Why not sell the Fail-Con....sorry F-Con and go adaptronic with a digital dash. http://adaptronic.com.au/products.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=49&category_id=5 Then you can have everything.

Better yet just get a Greddy informeter

Edited by Jetwreck

damn now I have to figure out what else might be useful instead HAHA

if you haven't got your OB-Link set up by the time the cruise comes along, you're more than welcome to have a look at my one & see what it does

and Craig, what does the informeter show that the OB-Link wont? just curious because I did consider going informeter before i got the OB-Link/tablet setup