SAU Community

Lambchop With A Renault Axis Here...

WAGON_BOY

finally after getting the wrong coloured facia its all back together and I have a radio again!!!

I've put up a thread with the wiring colour codes in case anyone else needs to replace theirs, cant seem to link if for some reason though.....

Http://www.skylinesaustralia.com.forums/topic/437160-m35mradio-replacement-wiring-colour-codes/

post-83704-0-82187600-1388910123_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my go-pro footage from the SAU track day back on the 29th of Oct 2013 @ SMSP south circuit.

here was my last run where I got a free run with no traffic and managed 3 awesome laps

2x 1:09's and a 1:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvL4eyt1qY

best of the day was a 1:09.14 with consistent 1:09's all day long :)

• 2 weeks later...

starting to get p*ssed off with all the little niggly bits, so I'm going to try and sort them out before I loos my sh*t:

1) redo my headlights
2) need to get the bonnet struts as the fibreglass bonnet is to flimsy to support by the stock arm and so the AXIS bonnet add on is starting to fall off.

3) this radio change over has been a massive PITA, hate the aftermarket A/C buttons, and seems as though I've blown part of the BCM that controls interior lights, tail lights and parker lights so now I need to replace the BCM which seems more or a PITA than it should be.

4) need to tidy up my gauges as it looks like sh*t so going to have to pull my finger out and make a fibreglass one!!!
5) should probably replace my drive belts and fuel filter I'm guessing they are well over due!!!

6) need to get this window washer bottle cos its a PITA having a dirty window all the time that I cant clean whilst I'm out

once all this is done I might feel better cos atm I'm getting annoyed my cars turning to sh*t because of neglect!!!

ah well that's my rant for the week!!! :)

starting to get p*ssed off with all the little niggly bits, so I'm going to try and sort them out before I loos my sh*t:

1) redo my headlights

2) need to get the bonnet struts as the fibreglass bonnet is to flimsy to support by the stock arm and so the AXIS bonnet add on is starting to fall off.

3) this radio change over has been a massive PITA, hate the aftermarket A/C buttons, and seems as though I've blown part of the BCM that controls interior lights, tail lights and parker lights so now I need to replace the BCM which seems more or a PITA than it should be.

4) need to tidy up my gauges as it looks like sh*t so going to have to pull my finger out and make a fibreglass one!!!

5) should probably replace my drive belts and fuel filter I'm guessing they are well over due!!!

6) need to get this window washer bottle cos its a PITA having a dirty window all the time that I cant clean whilst I'm out

once all this is done I might feel better cos atm I'm getting annoyed my cars turning to sh*t because of neglect!!!

ah well that's my rant for the week!!! :)

I still have no 6 in pieces. :domokun:

I'll get cracking.

You makin a washer bottle Dale?

I did a cardboard mock up about a billion years ago for Theo; will use the OEM filler neck, and the side also acts an air guide for his oil cooler.

I have all the sheet guillotined and bent, neck made, then we had another kid. :rolleyes: I need to machine some bosses for the pumps to push through then get off my arse & weld it.

I'm so busy at work now, I barely get time to do my paperwork in the extra hour I work on top of my 12hr shift. Weekends used to be fab time; not anymore.

It might hold a litre of water, with the neck volume added; a little more.

It's something I was interested to make for myself, sounds way too complicated to make multiples of though.

I would love to get a second oil cooler in there... Not like you need 40L of washer fluid anyway. :P

I have the advantage of being able to use my cardboard mock up for templates; I'll see what this one turns out like.

A litre odd would last long enough.