SAU Community

Drag Day

N1GTR

Kat, You would still need to wear appropriate apparel but I think they may just provide the lience on the day? Steveo should be able to clear it up.

P.s I'll be happy to volunteer my services as pitt bitch.. I just want to wear my bright pink earmuffs :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww I want pink earmuffs!!!!! I have Hello Kitty on my helmet :D

Actually, if I can't make it on the day cause something happens like me already getting banned for no roll cage, I will try come and pitt bitch as well.

I rang WSID, you need to wear enclosed shoes, long shirt/pants and helmet.

If you think you will go under 11.99 then you will need to purchase the ANDRA license which can be done on the day.

If you go under 10.99 then you will not be able to run again.

Anyone else, you just need to bring your driver's license

Awesomes. I have my Andra license etc already.

I might have an issue with the 11 second rule. After a few practice launches I know I'm going to end up saying f**k it and go my hardest to get kicked out :D

Well theres no set dates yet. It will not be close to any other club event so anyone on a shoestring budget has time to save up and enter

Kat what sort of power have you got now? I'm also happy to get booted on the last run and there's a couple of others with similar cars in tge same boat

Any ideas of a date yet as I might be interested in bringing my 33 over from Tassie for a run as our drag strip has its last round for the season next week and I dont have a engine yet. I dont have a cage yet so will only get one full pass. lol

I may be in, im sure the Camaro guys would be in also (they asked me a year ago about running 1).

I'm also in for taking bets on people that say they will get booted but wont get close :)

I would love to give my new car a run at WSID but it will take me a few months to complete the mods and get it tuned - a time in winter when it is cooler would be great.

I may be in, im sure the Camaro guys would be in also (they asked me a year ago about running 1).

I'm also in for taking bets on people that say they will get booted but wont get close :)

Not one person picked up that I said it lol

My jokes fail on you people