SAU Community

S A U - N S W Merchandise Ideas And Suggestions

GoldZilla

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw the new hoodie at the tyres tech night so when can we start ordering

They'll be up for sale VERY soon, Albert - I'm just working out and confirming all our costs so they're affordable but we don't lose money on them either.

Im new to all this and im yet to get a skyline, but id love to get a SAU zip hoodie, in my opinion, it should have the SAU logo on it :)

It does, and it will be available REALLY soon (as will the photos).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm currently in the process of mixing up the SAU-NSW merchandise available. There's going to be a deleting of products and the addition of a few select new products.

BUT!!! I want your help.

What products would you like to see produced?

Please remember:

It has to be financially viable - we have to protect the interests of the club. There's no point in ordering and stocking items which will not sell. And there's (unfortunately) especially not much point in suggesting something that will be expensive to produce and keep in stock.

NICK, PULL-UP HOODIES ARE BEST AND BLUE IN COLOUR, I WANT TO PAY AND ORDER ONE.A.S.A.P, STILL WAITING FOR MEMBERSHIP CARD,WINDOW CAR STICKERS, AND SAU T-SHIRT.

You can order the jacket by itself in the mean time, no hassles. Because you've already been listed as a Member, you can pay the member's price.

Oh, and the Membership packs (sticker/s, card, etc.) are done separately (i.e. not by me). The shirts are ordered and stored by me, and sent to Shell only when someone wants one at the time they sign up for a membership. The fact that you've already been listed as a Member means that the process has already begun, so it shouldn't be too far off.

• 4 weeks later...