SAU Community

S A U - N S W Merchandise Ideas And Suggestions

GoldZilla

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

love the hoddie, HAS to be zipped...

taking of normal jumpers normally pulls up my shirt, NO ONE needs to see this gut.

im also slightly obsessed with jackets, so would definatley pay for a heavier weight jacket(will try and post pics of sample) double layer(removable) nice and warm

possibly an SAU watch? could maybe get something similar to the cheap chinese GTR watches on ebay?

and VERY interested in the key blank. i asume it would be basicaly a copy of a GTR key, but with SAU instead...

%3ca%20href=IMAG0465.jpg">

%3ca%20href=IMAG0463.jpg">

Quick question... not really SAU but since you guys seem to be the thread lovers...

Would you rather

a) $40 buck shirt where the pic will eventually crack/crinkle/fade

or

b) $50 buck shirt where the design will never fade/crinkle/crack.

would you rather pay the extra, or will the shirt be thrown to the back of the drawer before it matters?

The only thing that gets ironed of mine is my stupid work clothes, unless we are going out and the missus makes me take my shirt off to iron it so I dont look like a bum.

I do needs some new T shirts, long and short sleeve, with good print jobs, my 2009 superlap T shirts are still good where as my 2010 ones have lost 75% of the print and became oil rags.

I vote no to zippers on hoddies, the zipper end bit always scratches stuff.

I'm reaching the final stages of designing the hoodies in both zip-up and pull-over types, hope to have more information in the next week. These will NOT be anywhere near as expensive as the jackets we used to sell.

Keep your eyes peeled, people!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay peoples, this is what zip-up hoodies I'll be using: http://superioraw.com.au/sweats/18600/#specs

The first run will be zip-up only, either in the black or royal blue, BUT the royal blue only goes up to a 2XL in sizing... The advantage with the zip-up hoodies is that it can be used for more of the year: zip it up when it's cold, undo it when it warms up!

Next run, if this one works out well, will be the pull-over type, but most likely with the print on the back, due to the kangaroo-pouch pocket on the front.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a super fan of the old thick warm grey sau jackets (but not grey) I hijacked zcr's cos its so warm!!!!!!! But way too big, if we had those again but maybe in black would definately buy one. Hoodies yay!!

Hi guys, still keen on the merchandise, also...a silly question, but I tried searching and I couldn't find anything on them...what about these for us in NSW? Is there anyway to get them? I think these license plates took awesome (happy to pay of course) cheers.gif

DSC_0345.jpg