SAU Community

Sponsor Wanted

R32 Stuart

well steering wheel track map is a bit more common and you'll spot one on my FIA GT cars and even some F1 cars (though not so often these days as there's no room!). but "look through corners" screams 'learner driver' to me!

mmm I'd like an R100 sports sedan AND the viper but my fiance will literally murder me if I buy any more cars.... :(

If I was a betting man of which I'm not,,,I would put a bucket load of cash on Stuart buying one of the new yanky V8 Utes.

Cheers

Neil.

well steering wheel track map is a bit more common and you'll spot one on my FIA GT cars and even some F1 cars (though not so often these days as there's no room!). but "look through corners" screams 'learner driver' to me!

mmm I'd like an R100 sports sedan AND the viper but my fiance will literally murder me if I buy any more cars.... :(

I hope to be learner, but the builder or previous driver is a long - long way past learner!

Zebra got it

Here's it's cousin

Negotiations very slow!

Hope the bloody car's quicker.

Cheers

post-62970-0-89939400-1305191268_thumb.jpg

Do I win something?

A ride perhaps? :thumbsup:

Looks good Stu

What series was it built for?

:banana:

Do I win something?

A ride perhaps? :thumbsup:

Looks good Stu

What series was it built for?

:banana:

Not much seat room in that one, will PM you dates where we can organise ride in AU or R33 if your keen. Not sure, haven't asked on actual series that EVette was built for - but its got the bits for National Sports Sedans and Irace plus fun out here

Not much seat room in that one, will PM you dates where we can organise ride in AU or R33 if your keen. Not sure, haven't asked on actual series that EVette was built for - but its got the bits for National Sports Sedans and Irace plus fun out here

Sounds like a great idea to me :D

So are you going to run it as a sport sedan? in the National Series or the NSW state champs?

the vette gets em wet!!!

nice. forget a ride, I want a steer!! hehe. :)

cool car stu, should be pretty competitive too as they seem to be a good package.