SAU Community

Help Me Pick A Bunkie Car!

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh cheers james, ill bring that pic of your engine along and compare it to the one im having a look at!

would be great if it was an SSS

I'm incredibly excited!

LOL, well I'm off uni now till exams, I could come along hahah (not that I'd be much use.. lol)

I think the base one was a 1.6?? Maybe had engine replacement?? @290 I wouldn't be surprised?

How can you be so excited over a $800 car vs say a 15k R34 GT lol.

Perhaps he doesnt realise what a nice car he has ...

James it looks virtually identical to yours in almost every aspect ... wheels and everything hahah Maybe it IS your car :O?

Thats a good point.. I was just wondering why I was so enthusiastic over a 100hp car

Well im buying this one fully with my own money made from work, the R34 was paid for by parents ... I never like people paying for my stuff though, which is part of the reason of why I want a lil bunkie for my own

Ahh you're lucky, I still havent even had my exams yet .. finish on the 18th :(

Hopefully its a 1.8 and he just screwed something up ... regardless its still a nice looking car with a sweet interior rolleyes.gif

Yeah it'd be cool if you came along :)

PM us your number and I'll send you a text or call If I manage to get time to see the car

Hmm maybe he changed a few things around here and there ... with only 27 being made its a possibility

Did you sell yours?

Lol, off uni UNTIL exams start :P

Yeah, I sold mine a while back, it resides somewhere in Subiaco (i have a good idea where maybe..)

Speedo stopped on 161,008 or something...

Also, PM'd

Edited by 10 4

This ones on murray street .. not too far from subi!

Ah okay well then doubt its the same one down.gif

Ahh I see, I don't even know when my exams start .. just realised theyll be starting soon, had a minor panic attack

Edited by Jonno34

Ahh mines from 11th - 18th

Perhaps he got new number plates? hahaha nah doubt it woulda been cool if i ended up picking your old car though!

Mine was a 1.8. Fairly sure the SSS N13 Vector was a damn rare car, especially in white. http://forum.pulsar....ormation-thread 27 only apparently?

the SVD is diffrent to the normal SSS. the SVD's are the more rarer cars ( ~200 made 27 white ones made for the F1).

for future refrence

models:

GL = base model, 1.6L singe point injection. drum brakes at the rear

GX = 1.6L standard, 1.8L EFI optional ( i believe). 4 wheel disc brakes

GXE = 1.8L EFI standard, chrome pieces. otherwise identical to GX

SSS = 1.8L EFI standard, 4 wheel disc brakes, diffrent extractors from factory, LSD

Ti= sedan only, basically the same as GXE but in sedan form

SVD = ( look at the link in the quoted post

Edited by liger

Ahh I see cheers, but from what you posted it does seeem as if the one im after has a 1.8L in it biggrin.gif

Will try and check it out today and see!