SAU Community

Sau Tas Track Day #3

zoidbergmerc

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent,

I'm thinking of bringing the WRX out for this one if I can get the front camber sorted out.

Or I might just bring the ute and setup a BBQ for everyone, not deciced yet. I doubt the skyline will be making an appearance though, dispite how much I want to get out there and smash out another PB, on film this time!

oooOOoooooo

I rang a checked with the caretaker for track clearance the other day and all is good :) , just incase anyone was wondering :thumbsup:

You actually going to turn up for this one Toff? :nyaanyaa:

I'll come down for a look...

hmmm new 25/30 needs running in..... :thumbsup:

You actually going to turn up for this one Toff? :nyaanyaa:

I'll come down for a look...

hmmm new 25/30 needs running in..... :thumbsup:

i plan on mate pinch.gif , the last one was out of my control to miss :down: . I thought you didn't like 25/30???

i plan on mate pinch.gif , the last one was out of my control to miss :down: . I thought you didn't like 25/30???

... I wouldn't ever put one in my GTR but it came up cheap with forgies, so I pulled it down checked the clearances and screwed it back together. Besides, you cant bitch about somthing untill you try it. :whistling:

See how it goes....

yeeer I run em in hard... no point f'n about.

Mine spent it's whole first day on the limiter, mostly because I was too busy screaming to think about throttle control whistling.gif

Edited by zoidbergmerc

yeah especially considering the result from powercruise.

have you not questioned that event already? and it was explained?....

Last time I was reading about them, hoseclamps didn't have anything to do with running in engines

Edited by jangles

yeah and when i questioned it you stated that you blew a cooler hose, and after the cloud of black smoke cleared and you drove back to the pits i asked you what happened and you told me that you forgot the anti lag and it died, i have a great video ill have to dig up for ppl to see, remember at the start line off of the street drags almost on the limiter and the starter guys gives the go ahead and bang, you get creamed and left in a cloud of smoke, funniest thing i ever seen....