SAU Community

Gtx3071 Install

scotty nm35

Good luck mate what sorta time you aiming for ? 12.? :nyaanyaa:

Yeh Mick, very close power wise.

The car still doesn't feel that quick, its a fair bit heavier than a skyline but the torque obviously helps. I guess I will see what it can do on Friday. :)

i don't finish work in the eastern burbs till 5.30

but there is a few of us planing to come in for a geez, spose we will be there round 7-7.30

ill bring my camera for ya.

Great, see you there. :thumbsup:

At least this time someone will know what a Stagea is. Lol.

I did 13.5 with 240kw, a low down throttle restriction and speed cut by 3/4 track. Hoping for a high 11 this time out but I doubt it due to the weight and RWD.

Haven't got the front diff in?

What have you been doing all day!? Should have time tomorrow morning, yes?

11's will be nice......Good luck and may the boost be with you :thumbsup:

I will be watching this spot for a time slip closely :ninja:

I did 13.5 with 240kw, a low down throttle restriction and speed cut by 3/4 track. Hoping for a high 11 this time out but I doubt it due to the weight and RWD.

No point waiting, I couldn't get the thing to launch at all. Nearly 3 seconds for a 60 foot is a joke. The 1.06 has to go, time for the .63 rear perhaps?

I had overheating issues also, not just the water and trans fluids but the fuel was boiling too. It would just bog down and missfire off the line.

The trap speed was pretty good, 112mph (180kph).

I was definitely reeling the other cars in but they had me by 3 car lengths out of the hole.

Just tossing up between the .82 and the .63 rear housings as every other way around the problem involves making the car less drivable on the street. (other than going 3.5L :whistling: ) I really don't want to go to a 4k stall converter.

No point waiting, I couldn't get the thing to launch at all. Nearly 3 seconds for a 60 foot is a joke. The 1.06 has to go, time for the .63 rear perhaps?

I had overheating issues also, not just the water and trans fluids but the fuel was boiling too. It would just bog down and missfire off the line.

The trap speed was pretty good, 112mph (180kph).

so what was the 1/4 time? 0-100?

Wonder why it didn't launch well. Your old setup did ok didn't it?

You mean yours? :)

The turbo only makes 2 psi at stall and thats after holding my foot flat for a few seconds. Then it just bogs down. I need it to wheelspin off the line to have a chance hence I need the turbo to make full boost (or close to it) by 3k to match the stall converter. I knew this all along but I wanted to see what the 1.06 was capable of.

I ended up with a 13.9 but was going 141.3kph by 1/8th mile after the 2.8 second 60 foot. Only one timeslip as the tards lost the first one somehow. Thats .4sec worse than the last run, back on the highflow with 250kw, speed cut and throttle restriction. Power doesn't make it quicker unless you can launch it unfortunately.