SAU Community

Carbon Wrap, Not Just For Civics And Hyundai's Anymore...

A standard satin black wrap would look way better, the only way a carbon fibre look is cool is if it's actually carbon fibre. I'm guessing he spent all his money on the F40 and only had enough to do a fake carbon wrap and make that ugly little add on wing.

A standard satin black wrap would look way better, the only way a carbon fibre look is cool is if it's actually carbon fibre. I'm guessing he spent all his money on the F40 and only had enough to do a fake carbon wrap and make that ugly little add on wing.

This.

Maybe he did it to protect the OEM paint, which is quite unique in how sparsely and unevenly its applied.

That said, if he wanted to keep the car in Concourse condition he wouldn't be driving it.

maybe he just sanded the paint off the carbon since half the time it is that thin you can see the carbon weave through it, or so they say.

Nah - he just polished it too many times

No. I'm not talking about the car

I reckon it looks fantastic. Wing extension and all.

When you have a car which is that fast, you can paint it/clad it with whatever the hell you want because at the end of the day if people knock you, simply ask them what exotic supercar they drive and would they like a race. Once they respond with silence and the slinking away, you can laugh and go on enjoying your carbon clad car. Of course there are a couple of people on here who could rise to the challenge, but they are in the vast minority.