SAU Community

Fto's

MattyFlynn

Lol yea it's the poor mans supra... This dude I know is convinced that it's a performance car... He made a post on facebook and said the cops r idiots cause they booked him for neg driving when he rolled his FTo 3 times :| he was saying he was only doing 55km.. Highly doubt that ay xD

Lol yea it's the poor mans supra... This dude I know is convinced that it's a performance car... He made a post on facebook and said the cops r idiots cause they booked him for neg driving when he rolled his FTo 3 times :| he was saying he was only doing 55km.. Highly doubt that ay xD

he must of missed the 1 before the 55 km lol, maybe thats the best way the drive a fto, on the bonnet :) What a douche

I read in HPI mag one of the collumists said they were the best handling fwd drive apart from a type R. Don't know if thats much to brag about but ive driven my mates GPX a few times and it's actually pretty good for an NA fwd car.

If I was a p plater I'd be fairly happy with an FTO. The one above looks good.

They are just gay when young kids make them look like something out of the fast and the furious.

From what I've read they are a extremely sorted car straight out of the box for what they are.

Anything with a big body kit looks like arse from where I'm sitting, unless its a race car of course.

If my daughter wanted one I would buy it for her.

I was bored and Googled them, stock seem fine but modifications on them seem to be troublesome.

Reliability seems good.

Seems like a great choice for a P plater.

Haters are gonna hate.

I've had mine for 2 years as a daily driver, it's been a good little

car.

Much more comfortable than the 33.

The GPX models are the better model over the GR.

post-27730-0-93520200-1313137878_thumb.jpg