SAU Community

300Kw R34 Gtt Advise

nushtek

hi there I have a r34 GTT, and I want it make more power, I want to know what work needs to be done for me to achieve 300rwkw safely, also what are some realiable tuners in melbourne, who wont rip me off unnecessarily.

My current mods are:

• K&N Pod Filter
  • Greddy EBC
  • Xforce 3" turbo back exhaust
  • Splitfire coils
  • cushion button clutch
  • Fuel pump.

any advise or help will be greatly appriciated.

thanks guys and girls

nush

post-61184-0-07363000-1314934898_thumb.jpg

you will need a bigger turbo (hypergear hiflow/3071 or 3076R - may need custom manifold & ext gate depending on turbo choice), Z32 AFM, bigger injectors (440cc or bigger), tuneable ECU (nistune/PFC/Haltech etc) & FMIC.

speak to Trent @ status/chequered tuning, and he can sort all this out for you, drive in & drive out a happy customer :)

^ u do not need cam gears on a RB25 NEO however tomei pon cams are a good optional extra!

i just have a comment on the dump pipe, i have a 3inch xforce dump and was told it wasnt a very good one and that replacing it would be a good idea,

what do others think here, personally i think xforce is shit and should be thrown in the bin, it looks small and narrow from my point of view,

• 3 weeks later...

What is the biggest low mount turbo that would fit? Gt30?

Settle for 260-270rwkw with a GCG hi-flow of your stock turbo.

Will pull to 7500rpm unlike the cheaper options which fall off torque hard in upper RPM due to housings.

That way you'll save the rebuild and the 7-10k just for an extra 20-30rwkw.

Just with all the other mods you'll spend near on 10k as it is. Also remember brakes/suspension/tyres/diff really needing good attention to get the power down to the ground etc. There is a good 5-6k just in that alone without any power mods at all to get the car solid.

300rwkw, with a built motor (plus overall car support) is a 20k round trip

Settle for 260-270rwkw with a GCG hi-flow of your stock turbo.

Will pull to 7500rpm unlike the cheaper options which fall off torque hard in upper RPM due to housings.

That way you'll save the rebuild and the 7-10k just for an extra 20-30rwkw.

Just with all the other mods you'll spend near on 10k as it is. Also remember brakes/suspension/tyres/diff really needing good attention to get the power down to the ground etc. There is a good 5-6k just in that alone without any power mods at all to get the car solid.

300rwkw, with a built motor (plus overall car support) is a 20k round trip

Thanks for the advice man, you really put some thought into this, yer i will defenitly be weighing out my options before making final decisions, thanks again :yes: