SAU Community

Show Us Your Non-Stagea

pipster11

still own an M35. and an M35 forum

Well, you got me there, lol.

Model looks good - so shiny. Chrome? Pity it doesn't come with the black leather interior. And the twin sunroofs.....

• 2 months later...

Cancelled my order for the 86 yesterday: dealer tried to play hardball and keep my deposit: fail for them! Bought a y34 gloria grantourismo and rebuilt the stag motor instead. Pics to follow- gloria is a NICE piece of kit!

My old Skyline... oh how i miss it :unsure:

R33-8_zpsd771feca.jpg

If the pic didn't attach so damn big I would add another shot from the back and an interior one...

Edited by Beregron

Cancelled my order for the 86 yesterday: dealer tried to play hardball and keep my deposit: fail for them! Bought a y34 gloria grantourismo and rebuilt the stag motor instead. Pics to follow- gloria is a NICE piece of kit!

Reason for cancelling? Excessive waiting time?

How were they going to keep a deposit if the car hasn't been delivered? I thought you had to provide a service of some kind before you could expect payment.

Pics of new ride please!

• 1 year later...

Ah, that would explain your user name then. It's not just a euphemism for female body parts. :P

I would post a pic of my other car, but I'm sure you can all picture a crappy old VS Commodore Equipe lowered on 18in ROH RTs with a big exhaust for extra Mang Factor, peeling bonnet paint and a steady leak from everywhere.

Edited by Hertz Donut
  • Like 2