SAU Community

The Evolution Of "night Fury"

Should give it a few days to cure then hit it softly with a hose. Will let you know if it runs without getting fye all in your carpet etc ;)

Yes....it has been a couple of days and is dry to the touch and wont smear when I rub it so will give it another day and then try a dab with a sponge and / or hose idea.

One funky sunset and suddenly my potato wants to become a camera !

j_zps80183e73.jpg

Still a potato :/

Also gave the headlights a good clean up since it has been ages since they were done...

This is a close up to show how it has yellowed and lost clarity

113_zpsc965284d.jpg

Slowly getting a lot better....

112_zps9e1bfc2d.jpg

Edited by jez NF

• 4 weeks later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!

Similar to the latter stages of 2014 this year too is going to be pretty low key for Night Fury as I am busy saving up for a new house. Plan to keep it simple and do a few things here and there but nothing major. Famous last words however - HAHA

Picked up a set of stockies from Amir and I owe him a big box of favourites which I had forgotten to take with me when picking them up. Hopefully I will catch up with him on the 22nd of this month when I go to watch him tear up the track. Thank you Amir :)

Giving them a good clean up.

IMAG0426_zpsdltr2jyc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to my sister for this present......fits quite well right there and adds character to the car in a unique way. NIGHTFURY :woot:

New%20Image_zpsa7tjcoaa.jpg

P.S. It is sooooo hard resisting the constant urge to spend a big chunk of the house savings on the car....seriously - massive effort right here !!!!! So many good deals keep popping up...I have so many plans....I miss working on the car etc.

Stay tuned though....another four five months and I will be back with many many many many plans and projects.

good work mate. just enjoy ti as it is for now and keep dreaming.

I now got a GTR and am doing the same as you saving for a house deposit. and man. so many awesome deals coming up as you said so hard to resist hahaah.

Keep up the good work :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am back folks ! Wooohooo :)

Picked up a set of tail lights with tinted lens (thanks Gav). Going to get some LEDs as I suspect the exisiting globes might not cut it in bright daylight with the degree of tint on it. Then paint and will be ready to swap with the current set.

Should be different and blend into the black better (though I do kind of like the red circles constrasting against the black paintwork)

20170605_120902.jpg

• Like 1