SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I want a pug, lol. My dawg (keeshond) is too big... But not really because he's such a freaking cutie. I remember when choosing, it was keeshond vs pembroke welsh corgi vs pug

sif keeshond is too big

but they are f**king cute, my one is amazing!

sif keeshond is too big

but they are f**king cute, my one is amazing!

o you has too? awesome!

haha, he's big enough to get himself into trouble... mine believes he should spend more time on 2 legs than 4...

any tips?! my guy is still so excitable lols, goes nuts when i get home and let him in alwaiz. and when he does what he knows he's not meant to, he hides/runs away (but still does what he's not meant to, grr)... that smart nugget.

o you has too? awesome!

haha, he's big enough to get himself into trouble... mine believes he should spend more time on 2 legs than 4...

any tips?! my guy is still so excitable lols, goes nuts when i get home and let him in alwaiz. and when he does what he knows he's not meant to, he hides/runs away (but still does what he's not meant to, grr)... that smart nugget.

my dogs not super excitable, hes learnt to be good, but he tends to jump all over new people

and yeah, when mines in trouble he skulks away, only to come back a minute later

UNYzm.gif

hahahahaha i might have some pimp steaks for lunch on the weekend.

Theres a weigh station round the block from my house in clayton, reckon they'd let me weigh my car there one day during business hours? google isnt helping my search. and surely you'd think some hoists at workshops would give a weight?

so get home to find the cat in heat, god they are funny when they are like this. Oh well least I can let her have kittens this time
Also became an uncle as of 1:47 this morning feelsgoodman.jpg