SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Ishan next Friday we'll go for a ride with Leigh. Buy a scala G9 headset too.

Will look into said headset. Day time ride hopefully? Not that there's anything ominous about Friday the 13th...

-------

Toby that is freaking hawt! On mobile though so can't see too clearly - is it black? If so, I do wish you the best in keeping it as sexy as it is bahaha.

-----

Agreed on Doncaster Westfield parking. I usually only head there for movies... the grid up there is a nightmare. Scraped UNDER my car oh the feels... didn't make that mistake again thereafter LOL

Install HID kit.

Break HID kit

try to fix HID kit ( fail )

Break tacho

I dont even know how, but my tacho, fuel gauge, trip meter, temp all stopped working. And also my battery volt gauge and oil temp stopped.

With that said, does anyone have a link to the fuse layout in the cabin ?

Install HID kit.

Break HID kit

try to fix HID kit ( fail )

Break tacho

I dont even know how, but my tacho, fuel gauge, trip meter, temp all stopped working. And also my battery volt gauge and oil temp stopped.

With that said, does anyone have a link to the fuse layout in the cabin ?

usually on the inside of the fuse box!

else

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/331248-r34-gtr-fusebox-translation/

Will look into said headset. Day time ride hopefully? Not that there's anything ominous about Friday the 13th...

-------

Toby that is freaking hawt! On mobile though so can't see too clearly - is it black? If so, I do wish you the best in keeping it as sexy as it is bahaha.

-----

Agreed on Doncaster Westfield parking. I usually only head there for movies... the grid up there is a nightmare. Scraped UNDER my car oh the feels... didn't make that mistake again thereafter LOL

exactly the same as me! I scraped under my car today on the stupid metal 'speed humps' they have wasn't too happy about that.. also if you ever have to drive up all the levels inside the carpark.. those sharp corners where people pull out and you have to magically shrink your car to make it around the corner.. paranoid ill gutter rash a wheel..

Its japanese :( also deadlink, ive found something on google, but im not 100% on whether its for my car or not.

i bought an english sticker for mine - didnt put it on and dunno where it is tho :(

exactly the same as me! I scraped under my car today on the stupid metal 'speed humps' they have wasn't too happy about that.. also if you ever have to drive up all the levels inside the carpark.. those sharp corners where people pull out and you have to magically shrink your car to make it around the corner.. paranoid ill gutter rash a wheel..

When did they put them in? Been ages since I last went in that place (left there feb this year).

Wanna swap cars? Mines high enough I'd imagine.