Official Mw3 Thread

bish33

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats everyone been playing to gather xp? i've been doing demolition and usually come out of the game with bout 9000 not including challenge xp.

psn: taleb87

Search and destroy, if you're good enough, is great for smashing levels. Nearly everything is worth 1000 xp....

type 95

rapid fire

kick

=

win

ACR

red dot sight

kick

=

come at me everyone!

I still rage about dirty tactics used in this game, but at least now I know where a good deal of the popular camping spots are and some good anti-camping tactics to use.

ACR

red dot sight

kick

=

come at me everyone!

I still rage about dirty tactics used in this game, but at least now I know where a good deal of the popular camping spots are and some good anti-camping tactics to use.

used that class for ages untill i swapped over to the type95

FAD

red dot sight

kick

+ (Overkill)

Striker

damage

extended mags

that's the Class I call 'shoot first, work out what your shooting at later'

this, im going to have to add into the rotation

Multiplayer (at least on XBOX) is the most frustrating thing on planet Earth, it is and will be exactly the same as MW2 was when it first came out until IW pull their head in and start fixing their multiple F-ups.

You'll have all the faggots having found the easiest ways to get cheap kills (Striker, Quickscoping, etc.) annoying the shit out of everyone, and let's not forget all the pre-pubescent e-warriors challenging you to 1 v 1's coz you tell them they're bad. I'm borderline OCD when it comes to being a stats whore so being killed by theses scrubs does my head in.

The maps are rubbish there's no properly good ones that everyone likes like there has been on all previous Cod's.

End rant.

Re-make/master WaW and CoD 4 exactly as they were released and let people choose between them = Solution.

Edited by are bee's

yeah I know what your saying about the maps... I know Blops cops a lot of shit but there were a few great maps... I think they should bring Nuketown over to MW3 lol

using shotguns or quickscoping with sniper rifles has always been part of the game... otherwise everyone would be running around with MP5's and that's just boring... I don't snipe (I'm terrible at it) but don't mind others doing it... even when the no-scope me from 3m away!

I have no problem with people using shotties it's just that like the model's were in MW2 the Striker is a bit stupid in this, when you take into account it's range and rate of fire.

As for sniping/quickscoping it more annoys me that IW haven't learnt their lesson and set it up like how Treyarch did on Blops, so that the faster ADS from Sleight of Hand Pro (Quickdraw) didn't apply to snipers. With the faster ADS it's just way too easy.

I reckon they should put in a search option to not be put in a game that's already started or past a certain point, because playing by myself a lot this happens to me bulk. You get put in a game with the other team up by a million points, you're teams being dominated or spawn trapped and they've got constant air support, and you wonder why the spot became available. glare.gif

Tip for super cool guys: Colour Blind Assist lets you see enemy Stealth Bombers on the radar.

I have no problem with people using shotties it's just that like the model's were in MW2 the Striker is a bit stupid in this, when you take into account it's range and rate of fire.

As for sniping/quickscoping it more annoys me that IW haven't learnt their lesson and set it up like how Treyarch did on Blops, so that the faster ADS from Sleight of Hand Pro (Quickdraw) didn't apply to snipers. With the faster ADS it's just way too easy.

I reckon they should put in a search option to not be put in a game that's already started or past a certain point, because playing by myself a lot this happens to me bulk. You get put in a game with the other team up by a million points, you're teams being dominated or spawn trapped and they've got constant air support, and you wonder why the spot became available. glare.gif

Tip for super cool guys: Colour Blind Assist lets you see enemy Stealth Bombers on the radar.

yeah good points there (especially the one re dropping into a game that's half over)... I have extra damage on the striker so you'd really hate me lol... I actually aim down the sights though, not just running around like a madman shooting from the hip... aiming down the sights gives you heaps more range anyway, I get lots of longshot headshots with it... but now I feel a little guilty lol

also playing domination when you have 2 points and the other team is just camped at their only spot racking up kills is stupid... yeah sure you end up with a nice KDR but you lose the game and get outpointed... if you want to do shit like that just play team deathmatch

yeah good points there (especially the one re dropping into a game that's half over)... I have extra damage on the striker so you'd really hate me lol... I actually aim down the sights though, not just running around like a madman shooting from the hip... aiming down the sights gives you heaps more range anyway, I get lots of longshot headshots with it... but now I feel a little guilty lol

also playing domination when you have 2 points and the other team is just camped at their only spot racking up kills is stupid... yeah sure you end up with a nice KDR but you lose the game and get outpointed... if you want to do shit like that just play team deathmatch

Chuck extended mags onnit and your striker will shoot out moar pellets each shot, thus making your striker moar powerful and better chance at 1 shot kills. works on all shotties :banana: .

i really like the killstreak system, been using support and its quite fantasic! UAV, advanced UAV and stealth bomber is my combo :thumbsup:

btw add me!

ELEKTRO_STATIC

ps3 of course :laugh: if my friends are full, msg me saying sau and we'll be buddies in no time :cheers: ...or a few hours, even days.

Go with the recon drone if using support. For every person you tag (who then gets subsequently killed), you get 100 points...I've finished atop people (score wise) with 25/26 kills, when I've only had 15/16 thanks to the assists from recon. Locking onto people is fun too, and it annoys the shit out of both your enemies (flashes their screen when you lock on) and the guy you beat with significantly less kills than him lol.

Unfortunately if using hardline pro these tagged assists do not count for the 2 assists for 1 kill rule...which is a shame because getting juggernaut gear after only 9 kills wouldn't be undesirable...

http://asia.gamespot.com/news/modern-warfare-3-tops-1-billion-in-16-days-6347435?tag=recent_news%3Btitle%3B1

Modern Warfare 3 tops $1 billion in 16 days

"Activision's latest Call of Duty breaks Avatar's record, reaching massive revenue milestone 24 hours faster than James Cameron's 2009 blockbuster film."

... I want to make real 1 billion dollars in 16 days :(

Has anyone done the special ops mission "Smack Town" on veteran in co-op? It is ridiculous. I've attempted it at least 100 times with no success, dying within a minute each time because there are so many guys and shooting/nading from the chopper is inaccurate as shit. Googled it and it seems pretty notorious for being the most difficult mission in the game.

• 1 month later...