SAU Community

Hdi Intercooler Kit

dasic1

This one for $599 says its a GT2 pro which im pretty sure is the one

http://www.ebay.com....=item519b741234

That's a great find Andrew. They've really come down in price since I put mine in less than 2 months ago. I'm pleased to have supported Cam tho, since he put a lot of time into getting these early on. But you should jump on that deal & get it in before Christmas :thumbsup:

Edited by Commsman

This one for $599 says its a GT2 pro which im pretty sure is the one

http://www.ebay.com....=item519b741234

Yep, that's the one Andrew.

Just make sure that it is actually coming from HDi Australia.

They told me that they will not warranty any kit not bought from HDi Australia.

Edited by iamhe77

Nup....I have an crank angle sensor issue and if I cannot sort it next week I'm parting the car up.

Come on Craig, you can fix it. Don't let is beat you or else you will always be that guy.... lol.

Caveat - if the sum of all the parts is worth more than the car as a whole and you get a new one, then you will be THAT guy :thumbsup: .

If only I had the hours back that I have spent on the black POS.......Iain, Andy and I had another go at it last night and we are still no closer to truly knowing the issue. It is however looking more and more like a problem with the Throttle and the E-Manage.

It might just be a case of stripping the E-Manage out and going back to the standard injectors and ECU.........Before I do that however I will be hooking up an M800 briefly to do some logging as they have a build in sort of oscilloscope!

If I do go back to the standard ECU the e-manage will NOT be going back in......but other projects in the background may flourish!ninja.gif

Why? I didn't think that was working on your car so why would it work on Craig's? whistling.gifThe only upside is the plug in loom.

Huh?

It was working fine on my car, what are you talking about Andy?

If I had put in the new fuel filter prior to the tune, it would have been perfect.

1322221405[/url]' post='6127068']

Huh?

It was working fine on my car, what are you talking about Andy?

If I had put in the new fuel filter prior to the tune, it would have been perfect.

Sorry, very confused! Your comments of spongy throttle response and not fitted to your car led me to that conclusion.