SAU Community

my car got stolen

skylinesteve

Lucky mine isnt worth stealing!

but i very rarely park it where i cant see it, or know it is safe.

still, not good, especially Melton of all places

We are talknig about Melton here... i live there, belive me it aint Hollywood... :Oops: :P What's wrong with some ****ers who steal cars!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT

That suxs man, hope u get some good news about it soon.

I always think twice before taking my car out and parking at shopping centres at night, especially to watch a late night movie coz the carpark is always empty when the movie finishes.

that sucks balls!! yeah i doubt anyone would be stupid enough to be drive it around but then again ive watched those dumb criminal progams on tv:D:D would be good if u posted up a pic and rego too....it may be a small chance of spottin it but better than none

by the way did u have a clublock too??

probably shouldnt say this......but the common reason why cars are stolen is not for 'joy rides' but for parts. It may be for certain panels (hence stolen by another skyline owner) or for modifications which is the more probable reason. So it is more than likely that you will never see your car again since it wont be driveable....although I hope not!!

good luck mate

would it be a good idea for steve to post engine number, chassis number, or any other thing that has a unique number so people can keep a look-out for parts that have those certain numbers on them? (thats if the car is being stripped or whatever)

just an idea....?

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE

my car has been found? bad news the guts is gone ecu gone recaro;s gone turbo gone cooler gone pipe work gone so more or less ive got now a gutted car i still have the rolling shell that is in good shap still and wireing can be fixed well lets start all over again????? grrrrrrrrrrr it was found in hoppers crossing on side of the road some wommen stated that a tow truck tilt tray drop it off in front of her house on the road and took off so i think its some one who new what they where doing indeed well thanks guys for keeping an eye out for it thumbs up for every one and if any one who got some standed parts for sale would be good cheeers all

Guest INASNT
GOOD NEWS PEOPLE  

my car has been found? bad news the guts is gone ecu gone recaro;s gone turbo gone cooler gone pipe work gone so more or less ive got now a gutted car i still have the rolling shell that is in good shap still and wireing can be fixed well lets start all over again????? grrrrrrrrrrr it was found in hoppers crossing on side of the road some wommen stated that a tow truck tilt tray drop it off in front of her house on the road and took off so i think its some one who new what they where doing indeed well thanks guys for keeping an eye out for it  thumbs up for every one and if any one who got some standed parts for sale would be good cheeers all

Did they take the whole engine out??

Looks like they knew about your car long before they stole it, think back to anyone that u showed your car to or who has worked on it recently, coz they knew what they were after and if they dumped it with a tilt tray then they aint amateurs.