SAU Community

Volk Te37's Rims - Amongst The Nicest On A R33 Gtr?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of looks, can most people actually notice the difference between the original TE37s and the SL versions? Also, any shop available in VIC to purchase repair sticker kits? OTR has them for like $160 picked up - that's nearly $45 a sticker which is too much. Anyone know where I can get good quality replicas made/

Cheers

In terms of looks, can most people actually notice the difference between the original TE37s and the SL versions? Also, any shop available in VIC to purchase repair sticker kits? OTR has them for like $160 picked up - that's nearly $45 a sticker which is too much. Anyone know where I can get good quality replicas made/

Cheers

If you actually have TEs, of any kind, you cant complain about paying for replacement stickers

If you actually have TEs, of any kind, you cant complain about paying for replacement stickers

Yeah true, but Ray's are really strict on selling replacement TE34SL stickers. They only sell one per customer per proof of damaged rim with authentic serials.

kevin it appears you are more concerned about others peoples opinions rather than your own.

Wheels are not that big of a decision

My advice is

stop worrying about if you can get stickers that dont belong on certain rims in the first place

Pick wheels you like, an put on the stickers that BELONG to them.

An of all wheels TE37's would be the easiest wheel to buy for a r33 gtr. Do a search you will get a million results of different setups

I struggle to see the complexity, because there aint any

why is this surpising? with all the posers these days.....

What? People put genuine Volk stickers on other rims? Like why? It's like me putting HSV stickers on my Rays rims.

However, I do have an idea of putting Nismo stickers on my TE37s. :-)

kevin it appears you are more concerned about others peoples opinions rather than your own.

Wheels are not that big of a decision

My advice is

stop worrying about if you can get stickers that dont belong on certain rims in the first place

Pick wheels you like, an put on the stickers that BELONG to them.

An of all wheels TE37's would be the easiest wheel to buy for a r33 gtr. Do a search you will get a million results of different setups

I struggle to see the complexity, because there aint any

Thanks bro...I already have a set of TE37SL's on order but they won't come with stickers as I'm getting these cheap so am just wondering which stickers to put on them now. ha ha ha

Not a big fan of the TE37SL stickers.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a dig, but has anyone put a set of 18" or 19" te37's on a r33 gtst? If so what offset and width rims did you have on the front and back and was there any guard work etc necessary to fit them? What size tires did you run with them?

Im looking at getting a set of them in black to go on my silver r33 gtst in a while, but i want to make sure I get the right sizing and offset so i can limit the amount of hassle with installing them. I would like to run federal 595's on them if possible...

• 3 weeks later...