SAU Community

Volk Te37's Rims - Amongst The Nicest On A R33 Gtr?

Although these need to be on the right car, they are still one of my favourite rims, if only they came in a 19 x 10.5

These on a blk or mnp r33 would look nuts in a deep dish 19..

http://www.gruppe-s....rsion_2_528.jpg

C'mon advan

I hate those Advan wheels you posted. There's a few nice Advan wheels but these three-spoke ones look ugly as!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work compliancing cars back in 1999 for an importer and we had a few serious cars come through our doors, the wildest ones where supporting these rims. I agree with you that they can't be thrown onto any car, they need the perfect combo, but if they made them in 19s, a gold set in 19s would look great on a mnp or black r33 IMO

Btw, I haven't seen many r33 gtr's with silver 19" lmgt4s like on r34 nur.

The enkei rpf1 look pretty good on them also

And not sure if there are any Melbourne guys reading this post but there used to be a white s3 r33 gtr with number plates VOLARE with polished rim and silver centre Simmons fr19's

The thing looked insane

My top 4 in no real order would be

Simmons fr19 min ( polished lip with solver spokes)

Enkei rpf1 18 or 19

Lmgt4 19" min

Te37 19" min

Btw, I haven't seen many r33 gtr's with silver 19" lmgt4s like on r34 nur.

The enkei rpf1 look pretty good on them also

And not sure if there are any Melbourne guys reading this post but there used to be a white s3 r33 gtr with number plates VOLARE with polished rim and silver centre Simmons fr19's

The thing looked insane

My top 4 in no real order would be

Simmons fr19 min ( polished lip with solver spokes)

Enkei rpf1 18 or 19

Lmgt4 19" min

Te37 19" min

Looks like you're a sucka for massive dish rims. TE37 and LMGT4 only come with those dish at 19.

Personally I think 18 is the perfect size in terms of look, price (both rim and tyres) and steering. No doubt 19 looks great and better than 18 but I cant justify spend the extra coins just to look good.

Yes I do like a dish dish I guess, look I like 18s too, good price on tyres, better ride, but r33's are pretty big cars, so if your talking price a set of 19 varsstoens or whatever they are called with tyres from the tyre rack will cost you less then 18 te37's on there own, seriously though, I still think the Simmons fr wheels are amongst the best rims that are a available, not only that but you can order any size, colour, width and offset...

Didn't Simmons shut the doors a couple of years ago though? You're right the FR was probably one of the best looking wheels but more suited to Aussie cars really, you cant go past TE37 on any GTR. And whats with everyone flogging off their SL's? I know when I eventually get a set they will be staying put.

Fr simmons are now made to order from Tempe tyres, after seeing them on an r33 believe me they suit them well, fr18's on a 32 gtr suit well also. But I'm not a fan unless they are polished lip with silver spokes

I love te37's but some guys where talking about a rim that isn't common on a gtr, you really can't go wrong at all with te37's or lmgt4s, but lets admit it, we have all seen a gtr with te37's on it

So nobody flame me, I agree that they are probably the best rim for a gtr, just saying there is other unique stuff out there

Fr simmons are now made to order from Tempe tyres, after seeing them on an r33 believe me they suit them well, fr18's on a 32 gtr suit well also. But I'm not a fan unless they are polished lip with silver spokes

I love te37's but some guys where talking about a rim that isn't common on a gtr, you really can't go wrong at all with te37's or lmgt4s, but lets admit it, we have all seen a gtr with te37's on it

So nobody flame me, I agree that they are probably the best rim for a gtr, just saying there is other unique stuff out there

So I guess it is same to conclude that the TE37 is the best looking wheel for the GTR.

Nissan%20GTR%20R35%20Blue%20Volk%20TE37%20Black%20c_w600_wheelindustry_watermark.jpg