SAU Community

Reccomended Power Fc Tuners In Syd

FordyR31

Hi,

I am sorry if this is the most covered topic but i am on a phone and it wont search.

I have an RB25DET with a pfc. The last guy who tuned was really good but have since moved to sydney. I am upgrading the turbo, afm and adding an eboost street and will be looking for someone to tune it. Can people plz suggest places they have been to and been really happy with the results. also suggest places to stay clear of if u know anywhere.

Thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for so many quick replies. To be honest I had never heard of unigroup until now. I am in Western Sydney but I dont mind travelling to get it done properly. As has been said I know a lot of people know how to do it but I am really fussy whwn it comes to ppl working on it. Ill do more research on unigroup and wait for more replies but it seems a lot of you know know these guys and the work they do. Thanks.

Yep one around every corner but not all them are worth visiting.

Well said.

There's a reason I travel over an hour to get to the dyno, and it isn't because it's fun on Sydney roads.....

Might be worth giving him a call, he's usually busy as hell so its hard to get onto him sometimes

you will find that he is very knowledgable and is willing to talk to you about your car and set-up as well as give u recommendations to the direction you should go in

He's located down at Girraween so if ur close u should go check it out

I gave Unigroup a call. It was the most expensive quote I have got so far but im still keen to go and have a chat. Does anyone rate/not like Unique Autosport in seven hills? Just another I know of that's closer to me aswell as MRC if they are still in castle hill.

Fair enough. This is why I am asking. I dont understand much about tuning so dont really understand how you could mess it up.

Wouldn't be that hard (if you have NFI). Just costs the owner an engine in the end.

Wouldn't be that hard (if you have NFI). Just costs the owner an engine in the end.

This, and the car drives like a bag of shit in the mean time.

Good tuners are hard to come by, but unigroup are very good.