SAU Community

Drive My R35 Or Be A Passenger For Sub 1:20 Lap Sandown

targa

Anyone in the Berwick, Narre Warren, Endeavor hills, Skye area.

Find the home address of this 2007-2011 silver Triton crew cab ute. with tow bar, side steps big chrome front nudge bar with two round spot lights on the top of nudge bar.Wire or strap dragging left rear. Last seen Saturday afternoon between 1pm and 1:20pm in my driveway leaving after stealing a brand new blue quad I bought for the Grand kids, helmets, tools and the sub woofer ripped out of the boot of my 300C SRT8 . If everyone can keep their eyes open we might catch the creeps. it had stolen plates on it.

post-1561-0-77755000-1327441796_thumb.jpg

Edited by targa

the vehicle is probably stolen also... bad luck mate. Insurance will cover you

300C not insured. Anyone know where I can buy a new kicker sub woofer? The enclosure is still there.

Stop looking people.

The crooks came back in the same stolen car yesterday to break into the other houses in our street .

We called the local CIU cops, result- 10 cop cars, chopper and road spikes, sealed the area within minutes.

Big chase in national park after the cut through fences.Now crooks in jail.

still waiting for my stolen stuff to be returned.

Well done cops.

Well done on assisting in their capture, pays to keep a lookout, most criminals are stupid and will return if they think there is still stuff to steal.

Hope everything is returned and they drop the soap in jail on a daily basis.

Stop looking people.

The crooks came back in the same stolen car yesterday to break into the other houses in our street .

We called the local CIU cops, result- 10 cop cars, chopper and road spikes, sealed the area within minutes.

Big chase in national park after the cut through fences.Now crooks in jail.

still waiting for my stolen stuff to be returned.

Well done cops.

Glad they caught the bastards for a change, I hope you get back your grandkids quad :thumbsup:

Was this the one trough Lysterfeild lake?

They had broken into my coach's house twice before

"In Narre Warren North, residents jumped for their lives during a dramatic police chase through a park.

Zaffar Habib said police reached up to 100km/h in Lysterfield Lake Park as they pursued alleged burglars impersonating police about noon.

"As I walked out my gate, they drove straight by me and I literally had to throw myself at my fence to get out of their way," Mr Habib said. "Two cyclists nearly got run over and it was only luck because I told them and they looked up and saw these cars coming at them at full pelt."

Two men, aged 19 and 20, from Carrum Downs, were arrested later in Dandenong South.

Ambulance Victoria spokesman Ray Rowe said one man suffered severe leg injuries and was taken to The Alfred hospital in a critical condition."