SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Oh yeh i forgot to mention i saw 2 white 33's out at Mallala on Saturday at the SA State champs! 1 was a S1 and the other was a S2, both parked near each other near the start/finnish tower sorta!! Anyone here??

Edited by Deluxe

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a black R34 GTR on main nth rd, had led tail lights, didnt get to see the number plates cause there was too many cars blocking my view!!!!

also a red R34 on salisbury hwy

and a white R33 GTR, but cant remeber the road i saw it on.....

I met 32 GTR on goodwood road in the slow ass moving traffic on my drive home from work, wow your car is so straight and CLEAN !! omg, put my car to shame cos it was soooo dirty.... went straight home and washed it :P

also spotted a blue R33 with gold rims turning off brighton road onto seacombe road exchanged waves :(

typical that i ppl see my car just when i get it back from the mechanic and its filthy :P

had some dude in a silver r33 4 door (me thinks it was a 4 door didnt get a good look) right up my arse a majority of the way along main nth rd

if ur on here...............get off people's butts will you! your gonna have an accident if u keep driving that way

thank you.

I see a light silver 4 door R33 around Northgate area from time to time - he is always racing around like a dickhead. May be the same guy

nice silver R33 GTR V-spec with v-spec number plates on port road tonight after work

That would be my brother-in-law David (Redback on SAU) - I bought those number plates for him for his birthday :ph34r:

spotted her200sx well heard her first hi Shannon :)

Haha I spotted Shannon 3 times in one day last week - we had a laugh about it driving along Golden Grove Road shouting to each other out our windows.

Do you like her new black roof? Stickers :wave: - a good idea really - you can just rip it off when/if you get sick of it. MattR and I have talked for years about covering a whole car with carbon fibre contact and entering it in Autosalon to see how it goes lol

spotted BLKSKY on my way home tonight, i was in the silver 32 that pulled up next to you at anzac highway/greenhill road intersection...

if you wondered where i went on marion road, it was to clean my car :D

soooo finally got the gtr running again eh?

no more bat flattery?

soooo finally got the gtr running again eh?

no more bat flattery?

never "not running"... i think i just have a dodgey battery, charged it over the weekend and decided to take it for a blast today... 2 weeks without driving the GTR is 2 weeks too long =(

never "not running"... i think i just have a dodgey battery, charged it over the weekend and decided to take it for a blast today... 2 weeks without driving the GTR is 2 weeks too long =(

damn right

i miss driving the 31 :D