SAU Community

Nm35 Stagea Front Chassis Brace

Daleo

:no: f#$k man.....what are you a 2 joke wonder....done to the death ffs! .....get some new material nummers!

I could not give a shit if you get a blowie from your $2 love you long time bride!

....if thats your claim to fame buddy you need to re think your life strategy and stop being a bottom dweller!

LOL, looks like I hit a raw spot there...truth hurts eh? You can dish it out but can't take it? awwww....thought we were just joking around?

Last I checked I wasn't the one giving people shit for no apparent reason :whistling:

Looks like you got yourself a lapdog too Craig - I'm sure Aaron will suck you off when you guys aren't stirring each other up...in his new spanking C250! :D

BTW if that's some lame attempt at throwing racial commentary about my wife, you missed by a mile :rofl2:

Aaron - thought you weren't going to "waste (your) time on the likes of (me)?"? Guess you needed some backup first eh?

i didnt say a thing buddy.

happy to sit back and watch you try to justify your means :action-smiley-069:

i also think it's rather funny that you have to try (and i use that word loosely) and make fun of another persons successes to try and make your achievements (or lack there-of) seem better. Should expect that of a child in primary school, not a church going family man like your self.

and way to disrespect your wife by publicly notifying everyone that she gives you blow jobs. oh how i envy thee.

and i do agree with craig your 1 (and only) liners are getting a bit old. time to find some new jokes.

LOL, looks like I hit a raw spot there...truth hurts eh? You can dish it out but can't take it? awwww....thought we were just joking around?

Last I checked I wasn't the one giving people shit for no apparent reason :whistling:

Looks like you got yourself a lapdog too Craig - I'm sure Aaron will suck you off when you guys aren't stirring each other up...in his new spanking C250! :D

BTW if that's some lame attempt at throwing racial commentary about my wife, you missed by a mile :rofl2:

Aaron - thought you weren't going to "waste (your) time on the likes of (me)?"? Guess you needed some backup first eh?

What's the truth Little man? Whats racist about my comment?....you must have a complex nummers!

"bottom dweller"

Aaron is that really the best this f-tard can come back with! Your right he is a simpleton!

Edited by Jetwreck

HEY HEY HEY, WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE SLURS AND STABS AT EACH OTHER. IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY (and please take notice that I'm using Caps Lock here), THEN PLEASE FIND SOME NEW MATERIAL, ALL OF YOU!

Just kidding, continue on... :D

(For any other mods here, the above is just casual stirring, and I am quite aware of what is going on here - no blood, no foul.)

Haha nice one Daleo.. How long will you be offering these bars for mate? Very interested, but have a few other things i need to spend my coin on first.

Haha nice one Daleo.. How long will you be offering these bars for mate? Very interested, but have a few other things i need to spend my coin on first.

There are a couple more requests so I'll get a couple more lengths of CrMo in the next couple of weeks; when you're ready, let me know.

By the way Dale, my puppy likes his new chew toy. When he's got through the tape I'll fit it to the car.

Lol; I'm glad he likes it, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get damaged in transit... :whistling:

There are a couple more requests so I'll get a couple more lengths of CrMo in the next couple of weeks; when you're ready, let me know.

Lol; I'm glad he likes it, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get damaged in transit... :whistling:

Awesome mate, I will most likely be in when they are ready. So just flick me a PM once they are good to go.

Want to get rid of the creaking. I reckon it has a bit to do with both the bends in mine and also where it is mounted.

Can't fit a strut brace due to the height of the plenum at the moment, so I figure I will give this a go.

If it doesn't rid me of the creaking, at least I have added stiffness to my undercarriage ;)