SAU Community

R35 Parts for Sale

Snowman

Hi all,

I've had a few PM's from people wanting to sell private R35 parts directly in this forum as R35 people tend to only look in here. But unfortunately that is against the forum rules.

So as a comprimise I have made this thread up so people can make a propper thread in the For Sale Section of the forums and then place a quick discription and link to the full thread in here.

This isn't to be used as your forsale thread though so only links to a propper thread will be allowed.

Cheers

Snowy.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Snowy....

I have a complete interior for Aus delivered R35 which I am looking to sell off, seats included (premium edition)

all parts in very good if not new condition. stereo components also for sale.

I am also selling off external panels. at this stage the front bumper is up for grabs, later this year I will have doors (including inner door cards) and possibly hood for sale.

all four rotors for sale also, no cracking/no track use 5,000 street km. VGC

pm me and make an offer on anything you want

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...er-t335420.html

• 3 weeks later...

Have sold

1. wheels
  2. Entire interior including both seats
  3. front bumper/lip
  4. rotors
  5. suspension

still up for grabs

1. Both doors
  2. Both rearview mirrors
  3. Hood

better move quick, R35 doors don't grow on trees and they are a damn good deal!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...er-t335420.html

I have some used Michelin S7 slicks for sale, they have done two days, so past their primse but perhaps good enough for practice days etc.

Asking $100ea (they retail for $800ea in this soft compound)

Sydney pickup only.

Pics:

http://www.forrestfamily.com.au/duncan/GTR/misc/tyres_1.jpg

http://www.forrestfamily.com.au/duncan/GTR/misc/tyres_2.jpg

edit: size might help!

they are 27/68/18's, fit on 18x10's

Edited by LSX-438

Toyo Proxis R888 and Michelin slicks

Toyo Proxis R888 R compound for sale

2 off 315/30-18 70% tread left

2 off 275/35-18 30-40% tread left

$700

4x Michelin 28/71-18 S7 (soft) slicks for sale, still 50% tread left, good for practice.

$400

Sydney pickup only.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have some half worn rear Bridgestones RE70s or Dunlop 600s sitting in their shed that they want to get rid of?

Also have 10 litres of SAF-XJ diff fluid available for $285. I'm in Adelaide. BYO container!

guys,

as the car is track only now, I am looking to get rid of the wheels. catch is I still need a set of standard wheels and tyres for tuning etc.

looking to swap these for your stock wheels and tyres plus cash my way. not worried about gutter rash etc.

The HRE wheels are perfect on any colour GTR, with black centre and lip. no gutter rash and in perfect condition. never bent or in an accident.

If you know HRE wheels you know these things are the finest quality. 6061 forged with titanium bolts. cost around $12,000+ new

make me an offer!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Bl...ls-t341186.html

here are some pics.

gallery_56949_3679_27364.jpg

gallery_56949_3679_8453.jpg

gallery_56949_3679_4855.jpg

Hi guys

I have a used OEM gearknob for sale. Taken off my car at 6000kms as i bought another to have retrimmed to match seats and avoid any downtime

Great if like me, you want to do the same retrim and have no downtime, or if your gearknob is starting to look worn

Make me an offer via pm

i have a set of plates

victoria, white text on black back ground. one slimline, one large

CBA-R35- the first digits of the chassis code... or if you work for the cba :devil:

asking $1000

Edited by Mohsen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys I have decided to sell my Greddy R35 Turbo kit. I paid $16,000 for the kit, it was installed into 09GTR before she got decapitated, it is brand new - I only drove the car once with the kit - its is awesome - good for 500 plus kilowatts atw, but have decided to go for more of a circuit set up. So make me any offer if you wish - kit comes with everything you need including pods, waste gates, etecetc