SAU Community

Sau-Sa Track Day #6 - With Passengers!

SAU-SA Exec

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to just coming out and meeting you all. No racing for me... This time... by next track day all of the work should be finished. It has been a long time since I tackled Mallala...

Alrighty mine should have been all paid up a bit ago so hopefully you guys got it.

What kind of lap timers do you use? I have one that i'm borrowing at the moment that hopefully I'll still have for the event, just wondering if they will use the same base stations :)

Just pop down after 9 and you're all set. We still have an opening or two if you actually want to hit the tarmac :)

And Justin, we use the AIM Mychron timers

The timers are hired on the day most people know before hand and when they say they're coming they say they want a timer

It is in the first post I think they're $50

Sorry, clear it up - last time we paid for one prior to the day, but there was no list (except where shown on here) so they gave them to the people at the time and some missed out despite paying - myself included. I know they're not free for all lol - so made do with the iPhone App and was told would get one in the next SAU:SA track day

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/388555-sau-sa-track-day-5-with-passengers/

(refer to 3rd person on the list lol)