SAU Community

My 94 R32 Gt-R Build Diary

Engine sitting awaiting its head to be sent off for porting and block/internal inspection.

20121018_101455.jpg

I was told by the previous owner that the car had an ATI balancer turns out this was a lie not happy.

Edited by Tyranus

Ati balancers are very visible so it's fairly easy to check if they are there...

Regardless, you can buy one from the states for around $600 delivered

Well to be honest i was a GT-R noob who only knew the basics.. i have much more knowledge now. I have already purchased an 1000hp ATI balancer which is on its way.

Edited by Tyranus

Ati balancers are very visible so it's fairly easy to check if they are there...

Regardless, you can buy one from the states for around $600 delivered

true, but to be told something from the previous owner that is just a straight up lie isn't much fun.

true, but to be told something from the previous owner that is just a straight up lie isn't much fun.

True that. Especially after he says im the "X SAU President of SA, i dont take short cuts..". Oh well shit happens at the end of the day i still got my self a very good car for the price i paid for it.

so your going the 2.7 stroker, that is still the only one they make for the 26 isn't it?

Epic power will result, i really think you are being a little modest looking to make 500kw with an SPL, when that is achievable with the KAI. Great looking 32 you have

Looks like a crazy build, good luck, cant wait to see it finished, will be keeping an eye on this thing

Cheers mate, i cant wait for it. I miss driving thig so much i cant put it into words lol.

so your going the 2.7 stroker, that is still the only one they make for the 26 isn't it?

Epic power will result, i really think you are being a little modest looking to make 500kw with an SPL, when that is achievable with the KAI. Great looking 32 you have

Well ive been offered to be a test car for Nitto's new 2.8 stroker kit so im weighing up my options. Im trying to not over hype myself with a huge power figure goal lol. But yeah 500+ ON ALL FOUR not rwkw is the goal. And thanks for the compliment.

• 4 months later...

Good news: I got myself a Nitto 2.8 stroker kit + N1 Block.

Bad news: Shane aka RBWARE is a lier.

Im very disapointed and angry right now Shane aka RBWARE.

When you sold me this car you advertised it with the following modifications.

ENGINE

Forged pistons and HKS Cams

Complete re-built head w/copper head gasket

Motor balanced, blueprinted and crank tested

Baffled sump

Upom inspecting the block before the sale we see that the following are stock standard.

Standard Rods

Standard Rod Nuts and Studs

Standard Main Studs

Standard Head Studs

Standard Cams

The block has not been balanced the heads have not been rebuilt.

I purchased the car under the impression that it was fully built. I wanted to resolve this privately but RBWARE has blocked me for some reason unknown to me. So mate send me a PM. Cause you have to answer to me.

Edited by Tyranus

Oooohhhhh that is so f@rked up!!!!

So disappointing hearings things like that.

I like your build 500kw at all fours is insane!

Despite all the bullsh!t you went / going through, I hope you keep going with what you want.

Edited by Ants

Cheers mate. Yea it is quiet dissapointing seeing that the previous owber was the former SAU presidebt for SA. Also boasting about how ge doesbt take shortcuts..

Anyway my build is still on. The target is minimum 500awkw we are aiming for 1000hp at the engine. So im not sure if should go full 5 or 4 inch exhaust. I will post pics as soon as the kit and bloxk arrives.

Good to hear buddy.

IMO a 4 inch exhaust system should be fine. Look at Nur33 r32 gtr which makes 900hp @ all 4's with a 4 inch HKS ex. system.

you know that with this new feedback system, you can firstly give him a negative vote. It will make you feel a little better :)

Lol, yeah it will thanks mate.

You can't blame your self, it wasn't exactly a random seller. Being a president clearly gave him some credibility, all he did was put a big dent in everyone's trust. It was/is a nice car there was no need to false advertise, engine is healthy and would be perfectly fine for 90% of people's use. However this obviously could have ended REALLY bad!!! cant wait to see this thing on the road!!! Keep the progresss flowing mate