SAU Community

Saunsw - Texi, Sos, 7 Oct 2012

GTRsean

Hey mate do u still have spots left? This will be my first one can i get a cams licence on the day?

Yeah mate still plenty of spots left, You can organise CAMS or AASA licence on the day, just bring $50 for AASA or you can $109 for CAMS L2S, $60 for L2NS or youdo direct debit for cams

Might be important to note: This Is the first day of daylight savings..

You loosean hour!!! what you think will be 7am will in fact feel like 6am. (cause it really should be if clocks didn't change)

Scrutineering/sign on starts 7.00am

Scrutineering/sign on ends 8.30am (don't show up at 8.25am, come with plenty of time to spare)

good man!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so just bring 50 on the day so i can do it? lol so ill just pay the fee through direct debit for the actual day? So all up should it be 79 for the day and then bring 50 on the day? Sorry with all the questions just new to it all lol

Might be important to note: This Is the first day of daylight savings..

You loosean hour!!! what you think will be 7am will in fact feel like 8am. (cause it really should be if clocks didn't change)

Scrutineering/sign on starts 7.00am

Scrutineering/sign on ends 8.30am (don't show up at 8.25am, come with plenty of time to spare)

FYP

FYP again

cams have a direct debit for their licences thats all I was saying.. ie fill in form with CC details, we send it and they take money when they process it.

your entry fee needs to be paid beforehand into the SAU account if possible otherwise you will need to bring cash for the amount relevant to your entry. Ie whatever first timers cost

its like im speaking spanish or something

OK people spots are filling up, so please DO NOT wait until the last minute to enter this! The event has been posted in a few different websites and forums and it is generating a fair bit of interest because lots of people have heard about it and are keen to see what all the fuss is about.

And yes, Day Light Saving starts that morning, so you will lose an hour of sleep. Please don't forget to factor this in when going to bed the night before!

F in the A, I was going to do my first texi, I took car to get looked at & turbo has issues, now my almost completely ruined clutch wont get the death it deserved....

So disappoint.

Dude that sux...... Sorry to hear! You can still come and watch others ruin their clutches! Hehehe